Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Black Friday Sale: Playstation Plus 1 Year subscription is $39.99 (33% off) on Amazon and other retailers, while supplies last.

Emulator Help

Discuss emulation on HBL. No discussion about how to download illegal content is allowed!
Sean994

Re: Emulator Help

Post by Sean994 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 pm

db87 wrote:grewolf's link works awesome for anyone who wants neo geo help, just download the proper roms and everything is smooth after that

But Sean994 I see what you're saying, and I've heard about the compatibility issues with TYL, and I'll patiently wait for an update, but with the SNES9X 0.02y33 I can't seem to see where I can make these changes, I've played around with other emulators but from some reason I can't see how to make these changes, is there something I might be missing and I can't get into the menu to change the frameskip etc? Do I press something after the game has loaded ?

I know this might sound painful hehe but I'm lost :?
Did you move the JoyStick to the left to open up the menu? That's how you access the menu in SNES9x y33.
Advertising

db87

Post by db87 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Sean994 wrote:
Did you move the JoyStick to the left to open up the menu? That's how you access the menu in SNES9x y33.
Well learn something new everyday hehe :D thanks a lot!!!!

It's still a little slow but now I can actually play, so I'll hold on to this till TYL has an updates

thanks again
Advertising

Sean994

Post by Sean994 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 pm

db87 wrote:
Sean994 wrote:
Well learn something new everyday hehe :D thanks a lot!!!!

It's still a little slow but now I can actually play, so I'll hold on to this till TYL has an updates

thanks again
Yeah it's an odd menu button :lol: y33 is still a little slow no matter what, but it's playable. Glad I could help, hopefully TYL will have it's issues fixed with the Golf Exploit soon. ;)

lyndel4

Post by lyndel4 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:02 pm

How do I get to the settings menu on SNES9x TYL? the emulator works Great but I cant find the configuration menu left nub not working so how else do I get to option? can anyone tell me plz thanks in advance :)

Oh I got it never mind :)
Last edited by lyndel4 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grewolf

Post by grewolf » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Run some roms then try hitting both L and R
Proud to be Pinoy

Return to “Emulation”