Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Discuss emulation on HBL. No discussion about how to download illegal content is allowed!
Post Reply
ravander
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by ravander » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 pm

So.. Is override_sceCtrlPeekBufferPositive needed anymore ?
I'm using psp 3000 6.20.
I mean, does it help at all anymore ?
Advertising

User avatar
Pie
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by Pie » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 pm

I dunno how it's works, but you shouldn't have to play with anything, assuming your not running a very old revision of hbl
Advertising

User avatar
Metroid_III
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm
Location: Marietta, GA

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by Metroid_III » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Nope. No longer needed, it doesn't do anything now so feel free to remove it from the config file :)

lostsarph
Banned
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by lostsarph » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:06 am

the nintendo DS doesint work? wuts wrong

User avatar
Pie
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by Pie » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:14 am

lostsarph wrote:the nintendo DS doesint work? wuts wrong
Ok really guys, if you want help give details!

Hbl version?
PSP model?
Firmware?
Exploit?
:|

lostsarph
Banned
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by lostsarph » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Pie wrote:
lostsarph wrote:the nintendo DS doesint work? wuts wrong
Ok really guys, if you want help give details!

Hbl version?
PSP model?
Firmware?
Exploit?
:|
if u can u use ur common sense u can go bake a few pages and c already my detail of my go that actually cover ur question but no u like to just open ur mouth and post read the hole page before posting easy and simple

JJS
Big Beholder
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by JJS » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:41 pm

lostsarph wrote:if u can u use ur common sense u can go bake a few pages and c already my detail of my go that actually cover ur question but no u like to just open ur mouth and post read the hole page before posting easy and simple
Dashing post, really. If you cannot take the time to spell out three letter words, how do you expect other people to track down your other posts in case you might have some more information hidden there?

Your question is much too general, be as specific as possible.

I am still contemplating if this gets you a warning. In any case don't respond to this message as I will not let this thread go offtopic again. Just provide more information about the problem you are facing and maybe someone can help you.

User avatar
Metroid_III
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm
Location: Marietta, GA

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by Metroid_III » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 pm

lostsarph wrote:
Pie wrote:
lostsarph wrote:the nintendo DS doesint work? wuts wrong
Ok really guys, if you want help give details!

Hbl version?
PSP model?
Firmware?
Exploit?
:|
if u can u use ur common sense u can go bake a few pages and c already my detail of my go that actually cover ur question but no u like to just open ur mouth and post read the hole page before posting easy and simple
TBH that DS emulator was reported as working a while ago and hasn't been tested in ages (since i added it). If you want help, give me some (more) info. Can you at least select a ROM before it crashes, or does it just not load?

Also just an FYI, don't expect anything to run at playable speeds or anything. If you just are interested to see it working for curiosity's sake I'd be glad to help.

lostsarph
Banned
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by lostsarph » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Metroid_III wrote: lostsarph wrote:
Pie wrote:
lostsarph wrote:
the nintendo DS doesint work? wuts wrong

Ok really guys, if you want help give details!

Hbl version?
PSP model?
Firmware?
Exploit?

if u can u use ur common sense u can go bake a few pages and c already my detail of my go that actually cover ur question but no u like to just open ur mouth and post read the hole page before posting easy and simple
cmon man its esay go to page 5 there u go and i already have a rom.

TMMDI
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 am

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by TMMDI » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:53 pm

You're talking about a gameboy emulator on page 5. Are you serious?
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Emulation”