Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Discuss emulation on HBL. No discussion about how to download illegal content is allowed!
lostsarph
Banned

Re: Working Emulators And Known Issues With Emulators

Post by lostsarph »

UO gpsp kai 3.4 test 2 build 69 does int work if its in the thread sry i did not want to go all of the pages BTW my pspgo CFW 5.70 hpl.109 exploit patapon 2 demo thx
Advertising
Last edited by lostsarph on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Metroid_III

Post by Metroid_III »

I haven't tested that build of GPSP v3.4. But the GPSP v3.4 link in the OP is much more recent than that build you posted. Why would you want that one in particular?
Advertising
lostsarph
Banned

Post by lostsarph »

idk i thought it was new does the one ur tlk about work 4 HBL :?:
Mr. X
Retired Mod

Post by Mr. X »

lostsarph wrote:idk i thought it was new does the one ur tlk about work 4 HBL :?:
The first post would give you an answer instantly: Yes.
All HBL Revisions: Binaries + Source | Topic
TN HEN Releases: Download
lostsarph
Banned

Post by lostsarph »

in GPSP Kai v3.4 Test 3 Build 152 where do i make the rom folder in GBA its empty :?:
Mr. X
Retired Mod

Post by Mr. X »

lostsarph wrote:in GPSP Kai v3.4 Test 3 Build 152 where do i make the rom folder in GBA its empty :?:
I'm pretty sure gpSP Kai can browse directories, so it doesn't matter where you make the folder. Although, if you want to go by default settings then you should make the ROM folder in the GBA folder, so it looks like GBA/ROM/.

I have a feeling your next question is going to be either "Where do I get ROMs?", or "Where do I get the BIOS?". If it's either of those then you shall receive a warning.
lostsarph
Banned

Post by lostsarph »

cmon man iam not a noob i been know where to get them and i already read the rule u think iam 1 of those noobs that login to the site then ask a total noob question and the get they answer and never comeback.
Mr. X
Retired Mod

Post by Mr. X »

lostsarph wrote:cmon man iam not a noob i been know where to get them and i already read the rule u think iam 1 of those noobs that login to the site then ask a total noob question and the get they answer and never comeback.
This post is totally irrelevant to this topic. Please try to post in relation to the content.
lostsarph
Banned

Post by lostsarph »

Mr. X wrote:
lostsarph wrote:cmon man iam not a noob i been know where to get them and i already read the rule u think iam 1 of those noobs that login to the site then ask a total noob question and the get they answer and never comeback.
This post is totally irrelevant to this topic. Please try to post in relation to the content.
no it was not i was tlk about the GBA BIOS image and trying to tell u dont worry about the bios ;)
Metroid_III

Post by Metroid_III »

Alright, it's good your set up :)

But seriously, enough idle chatter. If you have any more emulation related questions, feel free to post them, if you don't well...don't [post] :lol:

Return to “Emulation”