Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] TrackPlug - Playtime tracker plugin for PSVITA

Discuss the GekiHEN competition here. Feel free to ask questions, discuss released homebrews, etc...
Rinnegatamante
VIP

[RELEASE] TrackPlug - Playtime tracker plugin for PSVITA

Post by Rinnegatamante »

A new plugin submitted to GekiHENkaku contest: TrackPlug.

TrackPlug allows you to know how much time you spent in your games with a simple and comfortable application.

More info can be found in the GekiHEN page of the plugin: http://gekihen.customprotocol.com/en/project/TrackPlug

Let me know your feedbacks! :P
Advertising
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
noname120
Developer

Re: [RELEASE] TrackPlug - Playtime tracker plugin for PSVITA

Post by noname120 »

Awesome, I really like it!

I have two suggestions to make:
- Display the time played this week / month on each game.
- When in a game, display the length of the current session, the week (or month?) play-time, and the total play-time.
Advertising
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

noname120 wrote:Awesome, I really like it!

I have two suggestions to make:
- Display the time played this week / month on each game.
- When in a game, display the length of the current session, the week (or month?) play-time, and the total play-time.
I was thinking to add something similar (i was thinking to add Last session playtime in the vpk app), anyway i'll probably add your suggestions in the next version ;)
RobiCali

Post by RobiCali »

This is one of my favorite things from the contest so far - a nice feature I miss from the 3DS.

My only problem, this worked perfectly since release, but suddenly today it gets the C2-12828-1 error upon opening. I did add about 20 games and run them all once so I'm not sure if it is related to that.

Edit - ended up deleting the .bin files from the data\trackplug folder and was able to get it loaded.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

RobiCali wrote:This is one of my favorite things from the contest so far - a nice feature I miss from the 3DS.

My only problem, this worked perfectly since release, but suddenly today it gets the C2-12828-1 error upon opening. I did add about 20 games and run them all once so I'm not sure if it is related to that.

Edit - ended up deleting the .bin files from the data\trackplug folder and was able to get it loaded.
The bin files are the file that actually contain tracked time.
I may know what caused the crash, i got a similar issue today, investigating and when found the issue, a new version will be shipped ;)
RobiCali

Post by RobiCali »

Ever have any luck with this issue? I've had it happen again a few more times.

Also, would it be possible to have the name of the game hardcoded to the file? I have noticed once I am done with a game and delete it that the name disappears from the list, but the time remains. It would be nice to keep the names as a sort of archive on playtimes.
Rinnegatamante wrote: I may know what caused the crash, i got a similar issue today, investigating and when found the issue, a new version will be shipped ;)
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

The issue should be solved in my test version but i'm currently rewriting the plugin in order to work under taiHen (so that it will support even retail games and not only dumps).

Unfortunately, due to my university works, i don't have a lot of time to spend on it.
RobiCali

Post by RobiCali »

Oddly enough, running taihen was the way I got it working again.

Rinnegatamante wrote:The issue should be solved in my test version but i'm currently rewriting the plugin in order to work under taiHen (so that it will support even retail games and not only dumps).

Unfortunately, due to my university works, i don't have a lot of time to spend on it.
swit

Post by swit »

Rinnegatamante wrote:The issue should be solved in my test version but i'm currently rewriting the plugin in order to work under taiHen (so that it will support even retail games and not only dumps).

I was going to ask if taiHen version is planned since current one doesn't support any game in my collection (retail cartridges that I don't want to waste memory stick space on). Glad to hear it's still on the schedule. Keep up the great work, Rinnegatamante.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

The taiHen port is already finished but i'm experiencing several issues with SD writing with taiHen. I'm looking into a solution. Once found, TrackPlug for taiHen will be released giving tracking time for original cartridges, original apps and homebrews too.

Return to “GekiHEN Competition”