by VitaHEX Games
This game is a recreation of my all time favorite PT demo. In the PS Vita version I call it "The Hallway" (for obvious reasons). It's a complete recreation of the original with handmade 3d models and environments I created as close as possible to original.
All the lighting, fog effects and the atmosphere is highly optimized for the PS Vita.
In this short demo you will be able to experience the horror in "loops" again and again but with some new small surprises. The game features high quality 3D sound so I highly recommend playing the game with headphones!
Developed by VitaHEX games.
Future plans include all the hallway loops from the original but with different tweaks and additions that I hope will give the player a good horror experience.
Version 0.2 Changelog:
- Added more loops with many new "surprises"
- The bathroom door may now open
- Added some "important" characters
- Improved performance
- Added Pause Menu (Start button)
- Added options to invert the camera controls
- Polished some of the previous loops
- Added the creaking sound for the chandelier
- Lighting optimizations
- Fixed the door transition animation
- Added ambience music for certain loops
- Improved controls
- Major bug fixes and improvements
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nbScp ... 5DlUYcOnLS
What do you think about the game feel free to post it in the comments below.
If you want to support my work you can become patron and you will also receive all my latest news and updates about The Hallway in time.
VitaHEX Games on Patreon
Want to see more homebrew games like this? Support my work by becoming a Patron: