[RELEASE] Zombiebound Reloaded (Unity) - by VitaHEX
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:26 pm
by VitaHEX Games
Zombiebound Reloaded is a 3D FPS zombie survival game for the PS Vita.
It plays very similar to CoD Zombies games. It is developed in Unity with high quality assets carefully optimized for PS Vita.
The game features three levels. The "Farmhouse", the "Abandoned Store" and the "Hospital".
Current version of the game will also have 8 weapons in total. Like the first game your character will be able to hold up to two weapons. His main weapon is always a pistol with infinite ammo, while the secondary weapon can be purchased from the various points of each level (they will appear as a graffiti on walls). Also you can purchase new weapons and levels from the in-game Store using gold bars. You get rewarded a gold bar for every 10 zombie kills.
Unlocked weapons will be available for the Lucky Crate. The Lucky Crate is also a brand new feature that gives you a random weapon from the available and costs 1000 points. You can find it by exploring each level.
Hi-score is saved for each level locally and you can view it from the main menu. You can also adjust aiming sensitivity to your liking.
More updates will come latter with new content and improvements thanks to your feedback. For all your suggestions or ideas about the gameplay you can comment here or you can contact me with a pm on my Twitter page.
Developed by VitaHEX games.
- Music by bensound.com
- the FAPS Team for the reF00D plugin for making this possible
- Console quality graphics
- Character animations with huge variety (player and zombies)
- Endless waves of zombies with progressive difficulty
- 8 weapons
- 3 playable levels
- Purchase weapons from walls using in-game credits or from the Lucky Crate
- Runs at native PS Vita resolution with unlocked fps (30-75fps depending on the amount of enemies on screen)
- Left Stick = Movement
- R = Shoot
- L = Aim (Hold)
- Cross = Run (Hold)
- Square = Reload/Interact
- Triangle = Change Weapon
- Start = Pause
What's new in 0.2:
- You can now buy and unlock new weapons and levels from the in-game Store using gold bars
- Added the Lucky Crate in all the levels
- Added 4 New Weapons
- Added a brand new level (The Hospital)
- Added zombie sounds!
- You will no longer receive damage from dead zombies
- Added Controls explanation in Options menu
- Improved fog system and lighting
- Major bug fixes and performance improvements
What's new in 0.21:
- Fixed shotgun aim position
Version 0.21 (fixed version):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15nvi9m ... Fcjtw/view
Remember to leave your comment with your impressions/suggestions about the game.
If you want to support my work you can become patron and you will also receive all my latest news and updates about Zombiebound Reloaded in time.
VitaHEX Games on Patreon
Want to see more homebrew games like this? Support my work by becoming a Patron: