Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] AnalogsEnhancer - Plugin to set analogs deadzone/improve analogs usage

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Shadow_fall64

Re: [RELEASE] AnalogsEnhancer - Plugin to set analogs deadzone/improve analogs usage

Post by Shadow_fall64 »

This literally fixed my problems with my ghost drifting joysticks (both lol), thank you!!
Advertising
Yoti
VIP

Re: [RELEASE] AnalogsEnhancer - Plugin to set analogs deadzone/improve analogs usage

Post by Yoti »

I want to store all my plugin configs in the ur0, so...
https://github.com/Yoti/AnalogsEnhancer
Advertising
IF SOMEONE HAS AN 07G PSP-3000 PLZ CONTACT ME VIA PM.

Do not forget about adb kill-server. Really.
vladone97

Post by vladone97 »

Can someone modify this so that it won't force ANALOG_WIDE mode when the console is supposed to use ANALOG mode? I get that in some games it gives better precision, but in others it causes issues such as not being able to run/sprint diagonally. I don't know programming, so the best I can do is give suggestions.
Last edited by vladone97 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Configure it in vita shell. AnaEnCfg.txt structure:

AnaEnCfg.txt has 4 values that can be edited:

Example of AnaEnCfg.txt:

left=0,n;right=0,n

First 0 value is the deadzone for left analog.

Second parameter for left is either if you want to enable or disable software rescaling (can be y or n which stands for yes and no). The same applies for right analog.
Last edited by Taronish3 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
vladone97

Post by vladone97 »

Taronish3 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:46 am Configure it in vita shell
There's no way to do that. You can configure the deadzone and toggle software rescaling, but the plugin is coded so that it will force the Vita to use ANALOG_WIDE mode all the time and there's no way to change that from the config file. Only someone who knows coding can make this change.
vladone97

Post by vladone97 »

Taronish3 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:46 am Configure it in vita shell. AnaEnCfg.txt structure:

AnaEnCfg.txt has 4 values that can be edited:

Example of AnaEnCfg.txt:

left=0,n;right=0,n

First 0 value is the deadzone for left analog.

Second parameter for left is either if you want to enable or disable software rescaling (can be y or n which stands for yes and no). The same applies for right analog.
Yes, I know how the config file works. The probelm is that, as I've said earlier, and as you've seen for yourself, there's no way to prevent the plugin from forcing ANALOG_WIDE mode onto games and apps that should normally use ANALOG mode. The number parameter sets the deadzone. The y/n parameter enables or disables software rescaling. But there's no option for ANALOG_WIDE mode.
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Ok am going to use it again too see it in games & homebrew
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
vladone97

Post by vladone97 »

Taronish3 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:11 am Ok am going to use it again too see it in games & homebrew
So far, I've encountered the issue of not being able to run diagonally in Sword Art Online Lost Song. I'm not sure in what other games this happens though, so depending on what games you test, you might not run into the issue. Anyway, I looked at the source code and managed to figure out what lines of code need to be removed to make the modification. I just don't know how to compile it.
I modified Yoti's version, the one that loads the config from ur0, btw.
Update: it turns out that the line that forces ANALOG_WIDE mode also contains a function used later in the code, and simply removing it like I did breaks the code. For the ANALOG_WIDE fix to work, someone needs to edit the original code better than I can.
Attachments
AnalogsEnhancer-no ANALOG_WIDE override mod.rar
(17.92 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

v.1.1 released!

Changelog:
- Added a new value that allows to enable or disable ANALOG_WIDE patch at user discretion (before it was always enabled).

First post has been updateed with new info related to the config file structure.

Credits:
Huge thanks to all my patroners for their awesome support:
- Dieter B
- Tain Sueiras
- The Libretro Team
- RaveHeart
- drd7of14
- BOBdotEXE
- Demodex
- Des
- Pirloui
- 2Mourty
- suLac4ever
- PSX-Place.com
- Gelson Silva
- Yakara
- The Vita3k Project
- polytoad
- Daniel Krusenbaum
- Elwood Blues
- DiDoSvK
- Gregory Rasputin
- Jared Breland
- Lars Zondervan
- Artūrs Lubāns
- Thomas Würgler
- Troy Murray
- styroteqe
- Neil MacAlasdair
- Daniel
- Count Duckula
- Mark Vdovychenko
- rsn8887
- Igor Kovacs Biscaia
- gnmmarechal
- Mored1984
- Matthew Trembath
- Andyways

Download: https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/402
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
Legomeaker101

Post by Legomeaker101 »

I am a bit confused (pardon my ignorance) when I change the config file do I have to restart my vita or are the changes applied immediately?

Return to “HENkaku”