Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

UPDATED 5/4/2018 max clock/ 100% brightness hack

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
justalex95

UPDATED 5/4/2018 max clock/ 100% brightness hack

Post by justalex95 »

Confirmed the method for reaching max clocks with 100% brightness.

It turns out it was what I thought it was. The vita goes into high performance mode if its restarted while charging.

Super simple method,
You need to fully charge the vita, very important. Connect a charger to your vita while its turned on - I've been using the external anker battery
go into Henkaku settings on your vita
Choose restart vita, make sure its being charged

Once its turned back on, follow these steps:
Go ingame, use anything to underclock the gpu to 111mhz (oclock or vsh menu)
Change brightness to 100%
change to max clocks or whatever clocks you want

If it doesn't work first time, restart it again with the charger still plugged in. follow the steps above and you'll be good
https://youtu.be/tKm_tN2KdrU

I'm assuming this performance mode was included for the PSTV to give maximum performance as it also improves the smoothness of gameplay while the charger remains connected. The charger can be disconnected and it'll still work. if anyone else can confirm this working that'd be great
Advertising
Last edited by justalex95 on Fri May 04, 2018 10:07 pm, edited 22 times in total.
mpafighter

Re: Enable full brightness in ANY game

Post by mpafighter »

Tested this out. Looks like the GPU has to be under clocked to 111mhz in order for this to work. Otherwise, good find!
Advertising
justalex95

Re: Enable full brightness in ANY game

Post by justalex95 »

If you max clock it after you've increased the brightness it'll stay at full brightness. Did you manage to keep full brightness with full clocks?

Return to “HENkaku”