Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] vitaXash3D

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
fgsfds

Re: [RELEASE] vitaXash3D

Post by fgsfds »

barak06 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:19 pm i haven't got the same build
ver. 0.19/094c549 build data feb 28 2018
But working

I reinstall everything and follow your steps and i remembered that i install vpk after ftp...
When i install vpk first it worked.
THX
Build version doesn't matter in this case, it still works the same on mine.
It shouldn't really matter if you install the VPK first or the data files first, but I'm glad you got it working.
Advertising
barak06

Post by barak06 »

... But don't know how to reverse yaxis
Tried reverse mouse ... no effect
Advertising
fgsfds

Post by fgsfds »

barak06 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 pm ... But don't know how to reverse yaxis
You can invert it in Configure -> Gamepad. Be careful, since pitch and yaw are swapped right now for some reason, so I think enabling the Invert checkbox near the Yaw slider will actually invert the Y axis.
barak06

Post by barak06 »

fgsfds wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:38 pm
barak06 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 pm ... But don't know how to reverse yaxis
You can invert it in Configure -> Gamepad. Be careful, since pitch and yaw are swapped right now for some reason, so I think enabling the Invert checkbox near the Yaw slider will actually invert the Y axis.
you're right as always...thx
kingcrimson1920

Post by kingcrimson1920 »

I installed This 10 times And always is Black menu and when im choose new game, game turned off and vita is on menu.
I do everything Like in instruction.
ji11x38

Post by ji11x38 »

If you put in the uplink files/ your valve folder over from your installed game and copied over the .conf-files and stuff from the data.zip folder AFTERWARDS, it should work without to much hustle.

In fact blueshift and opposing forces should work, too.
At least the games will both load (and definitely show the main menu), but due to missing inclusion of their dlls many of their scripts will not work -> e.g. no vest for barney and are that for unplayable as of yet

@ author: did you actually have to cross-compile the half-life.dll or how did you do that stunt ? Is xash emulating the pc platform in such a way that you can use the original dll from pc?

Would love to have an insight on how you pulled porting the engine, where you began and what were problemes you faced. Something like a blogpost. If it wouldn’t be for writing my masters right now, i would love to take a dive in your github code right now!!
fgsfds

Post by fgsfds »

kingcrimson1920 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:03 pm I installed This 10 times And always is Black menu and when im choose new game, game turned off and vita is on menu.
I do everything Like in instruction.
I have tested the instructions multiple times and everything works for me. Are you sure you're not selecting "Fake Half-Life" (assuming you're trying with Uplink)? Are you sure you're extracting everything into ux0:/ (the root of your memory card)?
ji11x38 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:50 pm @ author: did you actually have to cross-compile the half-life.dll or how did you do that stunt ? Is xash emulating the pc platform in such a way that you can use the original dll from pc?
I had to cross-compile Half-Life DLLs and hardlink them into the executable, because dynamic linking on the Vita is a pain in the ***. They've been open-source since HL's release to enable modding. I'm using this particular fork from the Xash dev team.
The Github repository is linked in the OP should you want to take a look at the code. Keep in mind that this was hacked together with no regards for code quality.
kingcrimson1920

I will try today do this again. i don't have problem with Quake, Quake 2, hexen...
kingcrimson1920

Ok. Now it works. I changed one thing with full game.

In instruction is one mistake.

There is: delete files in folders... but you must delete folders...

Now i have menu without this guy but game is working ;)

On Left analog i can’t move left right - only forward and back :(
Last edited by kingcrimson1920 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ji11x38

Post by ji11x38 »

To be honest i still belief that you did not follow the instructions closely.

It seems that you did not copy the data/xmash3d/valve- folder over after inserting your game files. .config might be missing (or better is the wrong one) and that might be the reason the controls are not working..

What version of the game are you using?!

I can definitely say that deleting the folder content is enough as i have been doing just that and got the game running

Return to “HENkaku”