Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] vitaXash3D

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
fgsfds

Re: [RELEASE] vitaXash3D

Post by fgsfds »

naxeras wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:16 pm Load game dont work for me, when load a game I´m apear out of bounds.
Going to need a bit more information. What release of vitaXash are you running? Are you trying to load a saved game made in a previous release? If not, what version of Half-Life do you use (i.e. did you get it from Steam or from somewhere else)?
Mrgreezy3 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:08 pm ...
.res file parsing is unoptimized, this is fixed in Xash3D-FWGS 0.19.1, I will probably backport the fix later.
Advertising
Mrgreezy3

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

Is it possible ti use amx mods such as aim down the sight i have found one but i dont know the cpmpatability of it... Thank you for your response in advance. I can play csdm cs and zombie plague online. Very good work so far..
Advertising
fgsfds

Post by fgsfds »

No, the Vita port doesn't support AMX Mod and most likely won't in the future. Porting AMX is a lot of work and I'm not even sure it's possible.
Mrgreezy3

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

can you explain to me how i can make a server via pc dedicated for cs 1.6 and also can you explain to me how it is possible for me to join csdm and zombie plague servers if we cannot use these mods offline it confuses me... just asking for a bit of knowledge. im assuming its a server thing... thanks for the response
fgsfds

Post by fgsfds »

Mrgreezy3 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:12 pm ...
Get Xash3D FWGS v0.19. Extract it somewhere. Copy the valve and cstrike folders from your CS1.6 install to the Xash directory. Run the dedicated server using a command like this:

if you want a LAN server (i.e. host on your PC and connect from Vita to PC over your local WiFi network):

Code: Select all

xashds -dedicated -console -game cstrike +sv_lan 1 +map de_dust2
if you want your server to be accessible from the internet:

Code: Select all

xashds -dedicated -console -game cstrike +sv_lan 0 +map de_dust2
If you host a LAN server and your PC is connected to the same local network as your Vita, you should be able to see it on your Vita in the LAN server browser.

Edit game and server-related settings in cstrike/server.cfg. You should be able to use AMX and Metamod just like with a regular HLDS server, but I'm not 100% sure. If you install some mod that includes a liblist.gam file, make sure to delete cstrike/gameinfo.txt after you install it. Refer to CS- and Xash-specific server hosting guides for more information, I'm sure there's a lot of them on the Internet. Also check out the Xash wiki.

Yes, mods like Zombie Plague and CSDM are completely server-side, which is why they can be played just fine on the Vita port.
Akula

Post by Akula »

http://www.moddb.com/mods/half-nuked/do ... -nuked-src

Half-Nuked released its source code, don't suppose anyone would want to port it to Xash?
I'd do it, but I lack the skill.
fgsfds

Post by fgsfds »

https://github.com/fgsfdsfgs/vitaXash3D ... /tag/mpfix
Small VPK-only update that fixes the server list. You should be able to play online like before now.
WARNING: this might be incompatible with v4 saves.
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Not working on my 3.65 enso...
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
kolorange

Post by kolorange »

Hi, first of all thanks for this port! A portable Half-Life has been dream of mine for a long time! :) Unfortunately, I have run into an issue I can't seem to work around: Whenever I approach a ladder, I get stuck on it and can't move. I can look around and get off the ladder by jumping, but I can't climb up/down. This means I can't progress in the test chamber. Am I missing something or have I run into a bug? I'm using the latest version.
ShiningNickel

Post by ShiningNickel »

It works, but the right trigger doesn't work. I have vers. 4 installed and only have Half Life as of right now.

Return to “HENkaku”