Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Vitamon GO (AR homebrew game on Vita) - by VitaHEX

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
big_Sakis25

[RELEASE] Vitamon GO (AR homebrew game on Vita) - by VitaHEX

Post by big_Sakis25 »

Vitamon GO 0.1.0
by VitaHEX Games
Vitamon GO is the first homebrew AR game developed entirely in lpp-vita.
It's a Pokemon Go kinda game for the PS Vita. As I said before this is more like an experiment rather than a full game.

Pressing the AR button on top-right corner enables the AR mode. There is also a "monster list" button on top left corner where you can view your captured monsters (more like a Pokedex)
The AR works using the PS Vita's motion sensors and the rear camera to blend 3d objects in to the real world. Using the touch screen you can throw the ball to capture the monster that appears in front of you. Also works by pressing X.
Currently in this alpha version there are 3 types of monsters that may appear at random order for every try you play.
I did most of the 3d models including two of the monsters.
Like my previous releases this is also open-source, you can easily modify it's code and the files to your likings.
I know many of you would like to see Pokemon instead of some random monsters but for obvious reasons I can't do that. That's why I'm making it open source.

Developed by VitaHEX games.

Credits:
- Rinnegatamante for Lua Player Plus

More Screenshots:
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

DOWNLOAD:
http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/353

Remember to leave your comment with your impressions/suggestions about the app.

VitaHEX Games
Want to see more homebrew games like this? Support my work by becoming a Patron:
https://www.patreon.com/vitahex
Advertising
svenn

Re: [RELEASE] Vitamon GO (AR homebrew game on Vita) - by Vit

Post by svenn »

Nice proof of concept, great "show-off" project. Hope to see updates soon :)
Advertising

Return to “HENkaku”