HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#420193 by nowrep
Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:25 pm
This plugins allows to change remote play button config to one of the 8 possible keymaps.

Configuration
By default it sets keymap 0 - everything on back touchpad. Changing the keymap can be done by creating ux0:ps4linkcontrols.txt file and writing the keymap number (0-7) there.

Installation
Put ps4linkcontrols.suprx into ux0:tai and add following to ux0:tai/config.txt:

Code: Select all*NPXS10013
ux0:tai/ps4linkcontrols.suprx

Download
https://github.com/nowrep/vita-ps4linkcontrols/releases
Advertising
#420198 by hyjinx
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:51 pm
nowrep, I want you to know how thankful I am that you created this. I was immediately sad to learn that the button guides were not customizable when receiving my fairly expensive trigger grip. I have longed for the ability to remote play ps4 games on my vita, but my large hands just couldn't get any satisfaction out of being forced to use the L2/R2 buttons on a touchpad. As you know, those buttons are typically critical in most games and there was just no way I was ever going to have a decent experience being forced to use them. I've hoped and dreamed for a solution like this for months and so happy that you were able to find one. Thank you for your contribution here, it is very much appreciated!!
Advertising