Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] PS4LinkControls - Change remote play button config

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
nowrep

[RELEASE] PS4LinkControls - Change remote play button config

Post by nowrep »

This plugins allows to change remote play button config to one of the 8 possible keymaps.

Configuration
By default it sets keymap 0 - everything on back touchpad. Changing the keymap can be done by creating ux0:ps4linkcontrols.txt file and writing the keymap number (0-7) there.

Installation
Put ps4linkcontrols.suprx into ux0:tai and add following to ux0:tai/config.txt:

Code: Select all

*NPXS10013
ux0:tai/ps4linkcontrols.suprx
Download
https://github.com/nowrep/vita-ps4linkcontrols/releases
Advertising
hyjinx

Re: [RELEASE] PS4LinkControls - Change remote play button co

Post by hyjinx »

nowrep, I want you to know how thankful I am that you created this. I was immediately sad to learn that the button guides were not customizable when receiving my fairly expensive trigger grip. I have longed for the ability to remote play ps4 games on my vita, but my large hands just couldn't get any satisfaction out of being forced to use the L2/R2 buttons on a touchpad. As you know, those buttons are typically critical in most games and there was just no way I was ever going to have a decent experience being forced to use them. I've hoped and dreamed for a solution like this for months and so happy that you were able to find one. Thank you for your contribution here, it is very much appreciated!!
Advertising
Mrgreezy3

Re: [RELEASE] PS4LinkControls - Change remote play button config

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

Which keymap number swaps the triggers to L2 and R2?

Thanx in advance

And how exactly is the txt file suppose to be structured?
Just a number and thays all ?

Again thanx in advance

Return to “HENkaku”