Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] VITA2PC - Stream PSVITA to PC

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
javito

Re: [RELEASE] VITA2PC - Stream PSVITA to PC

Post by javito »

can i run this full screen on my pc? or only windows mode?
Advertising
Leosaba73

Post by Leosaba73 »

Ciao sono anche io ITALIANO e vorrei riuscire a non far casini con la mia PSVITA e PC per poter streammare su Twitch i giochi della PSVITA...
La mia email è leosaba73@gmail.com e il mio Twitch è leosaba73.
Se vuoi ho anche Discord.

Sono di Aosta se ti interessasse saperlo.
Advertising
NerooSp

Post by NerooSp »

Im stupid so how exactly do i Install the .suprx plugin and put it under *TITLEID where TITLEID is the game? I dont know how to find it :c Or how i install it?
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

javito wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:06 pm can i run this full screen on my pc? or only windows mode?
Application doesn't have a full screen mode on its own to not stretch the image (it would look uber pixelated due to scaling factor). There are however programs that allows to force fullscreen mode in windows mode only application if you really want to try it.
NerooSp wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:31 am Im stupid so how exactly do i Install the .suprx plugin and put it under *TITLEID where TITLEID is the game? I dont know how to find it :c Or how i install it?
This question got answered billions of time, please do a proper Google search next time. Here's an example of answer:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vitahacks/comm ... l_plugins/

There's also a plugin manager that should do everything on its own btw:
http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/300
Leosaba73 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:42 pm Ciao sono anche io ITALIANO e vorrei riuscire a non far casini con la mia PSVITA e PC per poter streammare su Twitch i giochi della PSVITA...
La mia email è leosaba73@gmail.com e il mio Twitch è leosaba73.
Se vuoi ho anche Discord.

Sono di Aosta se ti interessasse saperlo.
You should post in english since people with your same issues can get advantage of my answer (there's also a forum rule that says so)
- The official language of this forum is English. If you are a non-English speaker, please use a translation tool to post your messages in English. You are free to leave also a copy of the message in your “original language”, but do not expect a reply in any other language than English.
However, without specific information i can't help you. What's your specific issue?
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
GizmoTheGreen

Post by GizmoTheGreen »

hm, any plans on streaming over USB? possibly better throughput?

Return to “HENkaku”