HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#419879 by Rinnegatamante
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:22 am
gambikules wrote:i have put it under *ALL and now after rboot i have black screen ! I start my vita and hold L but this not help me...

R+power+ PS and restaur data

Just to be sure, are you using some SD2VITA without a memory card? If so, gamesd.skprx too is not launched on boot. In that case, i higly suggest to not use *ALL. (Or just add an exception for SceShell).
Advertising
#419911 by UnLuck3R
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:48 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:
gambikules wrote:i have put it under *ALL and now after rboot i have black screen ! I start my vita and hold L but this not help me...

R+power+ PS and restaur data

Just to be sure, are you using some SD2VITA without a memory card? If so, gamesd.skprx too is not launched on boot. In that case, i higly suggest to not use *ALL. (Or just add an exception for SceShell).

I have same problem, start with holding L didnt work for me.
finally i restore my system. i suggest guys dont put the line with it under ALL*
Advertising
#419915 by joseph_tn
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:50 pm
plugin still work with plugin manager (no config tai file modiflied)
NOTE i not use enso

UPDATE
retro city rampage, tearaway and fez crash on intro (error c2 128128 1)
tetris plus, dragon quest builders, geometry wars dimension, xenodrifter, adventure time freeze when i press "start video stream" (game freeze but audio still working) after 3/4 freeze xenodrifter not open! when i disable the plugin xenodrifter work

-help thanks...

-sorry for my english ;)
#419920 by Rinnegatamante
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:56 am
joseph_tn wrote:plugin still work with plugin manager (no config tai file modiflied)
NOTE i not use enso

UPDATE
retro city rampage, tearaway and fez crash on intro (error c2 128128 1)
tetris plus, dragon quest builders, geometry wars dimension, xenodrifter, adventure time freeze when i press "start video stream" (game freeze but audio still working) after 3/4 freeze xenodrifter not open! when i disable the plugin xenodrifter work

-help thanks...

-sorry for my english ;)

It is supposed to freeze, read the passages to use the plugin on OP.
Also for reports, there's a link on OP where you can report your tests properly.
There's also a lowmem version of the plugin that can make some games that actually crash to work fine.