The homebrew need an unsafe access to edit the ur0:/tai/config.txt file if you choose to have your SDVita like an ux0: memory. If you are scary, you can check the code and build the homebrew
If you have a problem or a suggestion, don't hesitate to post a comment
- Support the 3.65/3.67 PSVita Version (thanks to @TheOfficialFloW & @ArkSource)
- Detect old installation (1.0 version with uma0 config)
- Small change in menu
- Rename ux0:tai folder
- Update PSVita database on switch
- Add an official changelog
- Fix, always fix
- Now using ur0 config exclusively
- Added auto-switch feature
- Fixed some stuff
- Initial Release
I use the version 1.0, Can I update ?
Yes, you can. Since SwitchSD2Vita 1.2, the homebrew detect if you have an old installation (only for uma0 installation). You just need to use uninstall option.
Where can I download it?
You can download here and install like an PSVita homebrew. But the application is also available on VitaDB and so you can install it thanks to Vita Homebrew Browser.
The homebrew includes both plugins (gamesd for ux0 and uma0)?
Yes. Just install this homebrew to manage your plugin installation.
How to disable the SD2Vita plugin
Just use uninstall option to disable the plugin.
Can I use without SD2Vita card?
No. Why? Because... Ok
- Developped by Appelo and by yosh778, who added great features and fix
- Tuxbot123 for the idea and the bubble customization
- Team Molecule for HENkaku and taiHEN
- xyzz and The_FloW for PS Vita gamecard to microSD adapter
- All people contributed to VitaSDK
- xerpi for the library vita2D
- The_FloW for file function
- Rinnegatamente for some part of file function used in lpp-vita
- KanadeEngel for database trick
- My master, MisterAlex