Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] Switch SD2Vita

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Juanitocancino

Re: [Release] Switch SD2Vita

Post by Juanitocancino »

Applelo wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:37 pm The new release is available! Don't forget to use uninstall option before to use install/switch option :mrgreen:
i don't have my vita this month but. i have a friend that can try this. i will post if this works
Advertising
KONIcchi

Post by KONIcchi »

Hi... I'm new here. So I need a help.
My vita is 3.60 henkaku.
I use SD card (SD2VITA)
I have 16GB Sony MMC so I want to use both SD card and vita card. I install storagemgr plugin.. And Switch Sd2vita.. I read about switch sd2vita so I thought when I use it it install henkaku in my vita card but after switching my henkaku all gone (maybe I didn't read it carefully)
So, how to use this app and bring back my henkaku from my SD card? Thanks :)
Advertising
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Edited I use turbo FTP to transfer the app via Android phone to vita shell ..
Last edited by Taronish3 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
Applelo

Post by Applelo »

@KONIcchi Switch SD2Vita already have storagemgr plugin, you don't need to install it before. If you use SD2Vita in ux0, you need to reinstall henkaku on your microsd.

@Taronish3 I don't understand what you want to do but if you want to use the memory of your smartphone connected at your psvita, the answer is no :lol:

Return to “HENkaku”