Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

some views for henkaku enso

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
wuliaoren

some views for henkaku enso

Post by wuliaoren »

hi, guys,
1 device and 2 memory card, already done the henkaku enso, everthing is fine(model 1000, UK version, PSN account is fine). 4gb and 16 gb memory card can used separately permanently. it can connected with pc via usb. right now it seems that the hack is nearly compelely done.
here i have 1 problems, it can work properly in CMA, and can't connect with qcma in anyway. it can be done before the ver3.60, but after upgrade to 3.60, then i can't connect with qcma anyway. also now i can use cma or vitashall to transfer any files. but the reason is why, it is quite strange, the psn and pss is working. :?: :?: :?:
now another question is if i didn't put the memory card inside, it seems i can't do anything with the device, is there anyone, any good advice or tips, or ideas, we can do something with the device without the memory card.
Advertising
ANU815

Re: some views for henkaku enso

Post by ANU815 »

i find that QCMA can be touchy some times. Try reinstalling QCMA 0.4.1. I feel like every 6 months or so I need to reinstall QCMA for the Vita to be recognized appropriately.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Re: some views for henkaku enso

Post by dmaskell92 »

It's not really of much help but, don't use QCMA/CMA use USB or FTP. Also I don't think the 1000 has any "useable" internal storage for installing apps etc. So I don't think you can do anything without the card except install HENKAKU/ENSO because it installs to ur0.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD

Return to “HENkaku”