HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#419140 by diablos222
Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:40 pm
It doesnt work properly in moonlight then.
But if you say it works properly then I cant wait till I get my copy of Borderlands 2 back so I can play it more comfortably.
Advertising
#419517 by tigerchitpile
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:50 am
Does this work for remote play or just homebrew? Could only get it to work for homebrew, but would be really nice with remote play for some games.
Advertising
#419661 by Rinnegatamante
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:32 pm
tigerchitpile wrote:Does this work for remote play or just homebrew? Could only get it to work for homebrew, but would be really nice with remote play for some games.


Never tested on Remote Play but it works for sure with retail games, dumps and homebrews.
#419848 by tigerchitpile
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:51 am
Rinnegatamante wrote:
tigerchitpile wrote:Does this work for remote play or just homebrew? Could only get it to work for homebrew, but would be really nice with remote play for some games.


Never tested on Remote Play but it works for sure with retail games, dumps and homebrews.


I'll try testing it again when I get a chance, but I wouldn't be surprised if its just a quirk with Remote Play. I mean from the fact that custom controls on the Vita/PS4 don't get used in Remote Play makes me think something wonky is going on when they link up.
#419871 by tigerchitpile
Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:22 pm
tigerchitpile wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:
tigerchitpile wrote:Does this work for remote play or just homebrew? Could only get it to work for homebrew, but would be really nice with remote play for some games.


Never tested on Remote Play but it works for sure with retail games, dumps and homebrews.


I'll try testing it again when I get a chance, but I wouldn't be surprised if its just a quirk with Remote Play. I mean from the fact that custom controls on the Vita/PS4 don't get used in Remote Play makes me think something wonky is going on when they link up.


Interestingly enough, it would seem that enabling this plugin disables Remote Play's use of the both touchpads no matter what mode it is in. This leads me to think that that Remote Play controls are handled outside the normal control functions used. Well, at least for the touch screens.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pvc1 and 5 guests