Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] TouchRemap - Plugin to remap touchpads

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
diablos222

Re: [RELEASE] TouchRemap - Plugin to remap touchpads

Post by diablos222 »

It doesnt work properly in moonlight then.
But if you say it works properly then I cant wait till I get my copy of Borderlands 2 back so I can play it more comfortably.
Advertising
tigerchitpile

Post by tigerchitpile »

Does this work for remote play or just homebrew? Could only get it to work for homebrew, but would be really nice with remote play for some games.
Advertising
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

tigerchitpile wrote:Does this work for remote play or just homebrew? Could only get it to work for homebrew, but would be really nice with remote play for some games.
Never tested on Remote Play but it works for sure with retail games, dumps and homebrews.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
tigerchitpile

Post by tigerchitpile »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
tigerchitpile wrote:Does this work for remote play or just homebrew? Could only get it to work for homebrew, but would be really nice with remote play for some games.
Never tested on Remote Play but it works for sure with retail games, dumps and homebrews.
I'll try testing it again when I get a chance, but I wouldn't be surprised if its just a quirk with Remote Play. I mean from the fact that custom controls on the Vita/PS4 don't get used in Remote Play makes me think something wonky is going on when they link up.
tigerchitpile

Post by tigerchitpile »

tigerchitpile wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:
I'll try testing it again when I get a chance, but I wouldn't be surprised if its just a quirk with Remote Play. I mean from the fact that custom controls on the Vita/PS4 don't get used in Remote Play makes me think something wonky is going on when they link up.
Interestingly enough, it would seem that enabling this plugin disables Remote Play's use of the both touchpads no matter what mode it is in. This leads me to think that that Remote Play controls are handled outside the normal control functions used. Well, at least for the touch screens.
StepS

Post by StepS »

Hi, great work! So I've tried the latest version, and it seems the WDNF/WDNR modes don't work correctly. I'm running VitaTester, and everything works, except that "Frontpad disabled" and "Rearpad disabled" apparently disable both pads, instead of just the one they're said to be disabling. Not critical but I thought I'd let you know. Thanks! :)
neroinlove

Post by neroinlove »

Hi all.
Im very confused. I try everything but not working. Pls help me.
Im using sd2vita card and acording guide i have to add line to "ur0:tai/TouchRemap.suprx", but i added and not working. I have two config file in ur0:tai and ux0:tai and i added to two config file and it no working too. Pls help me, i need it plugin to play remote with l2 r2 handgrip (its only working with rear touch pad).
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

*ALL
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
neroinlove

Post by neroinlove »

Its must be *ALL not *All, right?
I added *All by myself...
neroinlove