Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] Higurashi: When They Cry Vita Port

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
BurntToast

Re: [Release] Higurashi: When They Cry Vita Port

Post by BurntToast »

Works like a charm with the version of Onikakushi I already owned from GOG, fantastic work! Would you ever consider porting Mangagamer's release of Umineko as well? I'm aware you can already run the VNDS conversion, but that's only compatible with the outdated Umitweak translation.
Advertising
theswweet

Post by theswweet »

Sorry for the bump, but a question - and I apologize if it's already been answered.

Is it possible to use the new MG tls for 1-6 and then use the old tls for 7-8? Or is that out of the scope of the project.
Advertising
Holiday_Ougi

Post by Holiday_Ougi »

Hey man, thanks for your work!

I was wondering, do you plan to update the converter in order to support Tsumihoroboshi?
Bakson

Post by Bakson »

What online converters do you use to convert images? I found this tool https://onlineconvertfree.com/converter/images/ How effective is it?
FitBoyAwe

Post by FitBoyAwe »

resistallyouwant wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:13 pm
dmaskell92 wrote:rofl Russian screenshots are spoiler free for me, anyway I tested some fonts and I'm having a hard time finding the perfect font. I'm probably going to worry about it later.
That's really funny :D but I wouldn't upload spoiler images.
As for me, the standart font is very good.
The game materials (scripts and images) need to be converted to function and the VPK enabled afterwards. The thread/wololo linked below contains comprehensive videos about how to get the Vita card. You should read it properly as it is a bit long. It is recommended. Copy the assets and install Higurashi-Vita VPK, which is attached below, into "ux0:data / HIGURSHI / StreamingAsets"
https://fontvilla.com Not only does it work as a special font changer by changing your boring
theswweet

Post by theswweet »

Does the converter work for the episodes released since the converter has last been updated? Also - does anyone have any preset files for ep 6 and 7? Clearly a bit too soon for 8...

Return to “HENkaku”