Zelda: Oni Link Begins Vita v.1.5 released!
- Rewrote rendering code moving from vita2d fake SDL layer to SDL vitaGL based.
- Added a menubar with ImGui on top of screen to change graphic options.
- Added a framerate counter on top right of screen.
- Added possibility to enable/disable bilinear filtering in game.
- Added possibility to enable/disable vFlux in game with customizable color filter.
- Added possibility to swap in use shader to improve graphics.
- Fixed a lot of memleaks and other bugs causing crashes in several places.
When not in a dungeon, if you get hit from an enemy and the knockback causes a zone transition, game may crash.
- rsn8887 for fixing shaders for vitaGL usage.
- ocornut for dear ImGui
- Vincent Jouillat for the original game
All my Patreon supporters for their awesome support:
- Styde Pregny
- Billy McLaughlin II
- Ramerson Wesley Araújo
- Jorge Laurencena
- John Wanot
- Count Duckula
- Samuel Batista
- Jaden Emrich
- Elwood Blues
- Angel Villagómez
- Daniel Crane
- Lars Zondervan
- Yakara Network
- Santiago Quiroga
- Bryan Hanbury
- Gelson Silva
HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
I encountered another bug my friend. This time it involves enemies not spawning in locations they should be in. Notably this happens in the farore temple at a point where you should be in a area with a closed door that won't open unless the enemy in the area is vanquished.....except there's only one problem with that. The enemy belonging to that area isn't spawned.....at least in my case I guess. Anyway I made a more detailed report of the problem on this ports github page showing what the scenario should be like via a youtube clip of the game in action at that particular point that I noted in my report. Thanks for the work on this.