Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] ShellBat - Battery percent in statusbar

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Junior Passos

Re: [RELEASE] ShellBat - Battery percent in statusbar

Post by Junior Passos »

Excellent work. Thanks. :D
Advertising
niszczycielnpc

Post by niszczycielnpc »

It's not working with DEV shell file.
Advertising
andutrache

Post by andutrache »

Yes, as soon as i reinstalled my FW undoing the changes of vs0 writer, it started working again. This needs an update to make it compatible with DEV files/mode/patch.
nowrep

Post by nowrep »

andutrache wrote:This needs an update to make it compatible with DEV files/mode/patch.
If you send me offsets of the used functions for the DEV SceShell, I can add them. Or just send me dump of DEV SceShell.
andutrache

Post by andutrache »

All you have to do is install this : viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48148 and then you will have the DEV shell. When you need to uninstall it use Rinne's FW reinstaller.

As soon as you patch with the vs0 writer app the plugin will stop working and you will know you are in DEV shell.
nowrep

Post by nowrep »

andutrache wrote:All you have to do is install this : ...
Sorry, I'm not installing it. If you want to get it working get me the offsets / sceshell dump.
andutrache

Post by andutrache »

Wow ok then, your call, i told you what you need to do and it's simple, if you can't even do that i have nothing more to say.

I installed it and uninstalled it with 0 problems, but i guess you want me to fix it for you, install it and find those values yourself if you care if not then find someone else to do your work, i did my job i reported the bug (and so did 1 other user).

Guess actually fixing and supporting the apps doesn't come with the dev title.
nowrep

Post by nowrep »

andutrache wrote:Guess actually fixing and supporting the apps doesn't come with the dev title.
I'm doing it for fun, I'm not obliged to fixing and supporting it as you said. First and foremost, I created the plugin to scratch my own itch and for educational purposes. Then I shared it with the others in case someone may find it useful.

I'm not going to install dev shell with bunch of other libraries just to make my plugin work there, as I just don't use it myself. I don't see any reason why should I do it.
I offered to port it to dev shell if you send me the dump of shell.self. If you don't even want to do that much, then I'm sorry, but it doesn't work like that. You should make some effort if you want something, this is not paid software lol :lol:

Anyway, maybe someone else will help me with that instead. The source is on github, so you can always send pull requests ;)
andutrache

Post by andutrache »

Fair enough, everybody has their own type of support and it's not my place to judge.
I tend to forget that not all devs are the same, freaking work environment is at fault here.

I uploaded the shell.self that you requested by taking it out of the .vpk itself, hope that is enough.
Uploaded to mediafire since the board has a 2MB limit and github doesn't want to upload it for some reason : https://www.mediafire.com/?h5q1g9o5qocybey
nowrep

Post by nowrep »

andutrache wrote:I uploaded the shell.self that you requested by taking it out of the .vpk itself, hope that is enough.
No, that's not enough, otherwise I could do that too :D I can send you instructions in private message if you are willing to help me.

EDIT: New version now works with testkit shell.

Return to “HENkaku”