PSVShell, is an alternative file manager for the PS VITA that heavily resembles the CM File manager found on LineageOS, Android. Unlike my previous project (CyanogenPSP), this project only focuses on the file manager and lets you play music, view pictures, copy/cut/paste files etc. This project is based off of Coldbird's PSP2Shell.
Current Version: WIP
- More screenshots:
- Basic file/folder navigation.
- Ability to search and enter a directory.
- Play MP3 files.
- View pictures. (incomplete)
- ZIP file extraction. (incomplete)
- Cut/Copy files and folders. (near complete)
- File/Folder deletion (near complete)
- Launch apps. (incomplete)
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."