HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#418239 by Rinnegatamante
Mon May 08, 2017 7:59 pm
Description
This plugin will produce a very low constant brown noise playback in order to keep certain audio devices still alive when plugged in with your PSTV.
It can appear as an useless plugin but this has been made cause personally requested on my Twitter account by a follower having a specific problem with the audio device he uses with his PSTV (ref: https://twitter.com/RePod37/status/861385369782288384 ), so maybe other users are on the same boat and can take advantage of this release.

Links

Download: http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/255
Source: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/BrownNoise/
Advertising
#418240 by ali_ihsan21
Mon May 08, 2017 8:12 pm
I wonder if this thing keeps mass storage spinning and not pass to sleeping mode also because even when I leave it untouched for about 5 mins my Samsung 1 TB external drive passing to sleep mode and then when I want to do anything I get wrong file or missing partition error which needs a restart, redoing henkaku, and mounting external as ux0.
Advertising
Last edited by ali_ihsan21 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#418241 by Rinnegatamante
Mon May 08, 2017 8:16 pm
ali_ihsan21 wrote:I wonder if this thing keeps mass storage spinning and not pass to sleeping mode also because even when I leave it untouched for about 5 mins my Samsung 1 TB external drive passing to sleep mode and then when I want to do anything I get wrung file our missing partition error which needs a restart, redoing henkaku, and mounting external as ux0.


Well, the noise is not loaded from USB storage so i don't think so.
#418242 by GregoryRasputin
Mon May 08, 2017 8:28 pm
1.) the first thing i seen when you tweeted about it was 'BrownNose'
2.) There is no app created in any scene that is useless, apart from ones that are created to intentionally brick the device, there are currently zero of your app's that could be considered useless.
#418479 by ali_ihsan21
Fri May 26, 2017 1:14 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:
ali_ihsan21 wrote:I wonder if this thing keeps mass storage spinning and not pass to sleeping mode also because even when I leave it untouched for about 5 mins my Samsung 1 TB external drive passing to sleep mode and then when I want to do anything I get wrung file our missing partition error which needs a restart, redoing henkaku, and mounting external as ux0.


Well, the noise is not loaded from USB storage so i don't think so.


I installed it to tai folder but as you said it didn't work to keep the storage awake, on a different thread someone said I can use it for this purpose too but couldn't find it now.
#418484 by Rinnegatamante
Fri May 26, 2017 4:12 pm
ali_ihsan21 wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:
ali_ihsan21 wrote:I wonder if this thing keeps mass storage spinning and not pass to sleeping mode also because even when I leave it untouched for about 5 mins my Samsung 1 TB external drive passing to sleep mode and then when I want to do anything I get wrung file our missing partition error which needs a restart, redoing henkaku, and mounting external as ux0.


Well, the noise is not loaded from USB storage so i don't think so.


I installed it to tai folder but as you said it didn't work to keep the storage awake, on a different thread someone said I can use it for this purpose too but couldn't find it now.


To solve your issue you probably need a plugin that just opens a file and write a dummy byte inside it and after this operation deletes the file every 2-3 mins.
#418485 by ali_ihsan21
Fri May 26, 2017 4:25 pm
Yes that's what I want from Santa this year.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 7 guests