Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

RELEASE CEX TO REX Install REX (Retail-Debug) on your PSVita

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
pitufa13

Re: RELEASE CEX TO REX Install REX (Retail-Debug) on your PS

Post by pitufa13 »

thank you
Advertising
GregoryRasputin

Post by GregoryRasputin »

Ventirius wrote:just a friendly reminder
never trust silica ;)
There is no doubt that silica did some really dumb sh*t at the beginning, but he has redeemed himself many times, so how about you giving him the benefit of the doubt?
Advertising
SilicaAndPina

Post by SilicaAndPina »

GregoryRasputin wrote:
Ventirius wrote:just a friendly reminder
never trust silica ;)
There is no doubt that silica did some really dumb sh*t at the beginning, but he has redeemed himself many times, so how about you giving him the benefit of the doubt?
even i will admit that the way i did pkg installer 2.0 was terrible..
atreyu187

Post by atreyu187 »

https://mega.nz/#!sEZ2RLAR!EGF5E16dai5X ... HsD0w4in1w

Here is the release you first put up before MEGA pulled all your files. It does work I can attest to this but if you try to go into IDU mode it seems to give issues trying to get out. At least on the PSTV I tried it on. I managed to get out by FTP'ing the CEX shell back over and removing files that wouldn't allow the system to boot into Live Area but I could still use safe mode to update via the USB port. It is safe to use and I have personally tested this one but not the newer one yet.

PKGS Installer 2.1

https://mega.nz/#!RA5gGQJA!hwQK3fKRHlWX ... KcHt-Pmty8
SilicaAndPina

Post by SilicaAndPina »

atreyu187 wrote:https://mega.nz/#!sEZ2RLAR!EGF5E16dai5X ... HsD0w4in1w

Here is the release you first put up before MEGA pulled all your files. It does work I can attest to this but if you try to go into IDU mode it seems to give issues trying to get out. At least on the PSTV I tried it on. I managed to get out by FTP'ing the CEX shell back over and removing files that wouldn't allow the system to boot into Live Area but I could still use safe mode to update via the USB port. It is safe to use and I have personally tested this one but not the newer one yet.

PKGS Installer 2.1

https://mega.nz/#!RA5gGQJA!hwQK3fKRHlWX ... KcHt-Pmty8
I have the original release. this is pretty much the same thing acturally >_> i never made a post on wololo or any site like that about it in the past kinda just posted the files twitter...
ikilledzeus

Post by ikilledzeus »

Are there any plans to expand on this? I really like the idea of a rebug fw for the vita
SilicaAndPina

Post by SilicaAndPina »

not much to expand on untill i or someone else, finds a way to enable more testkit features on retail.. ^_^
most recent thing found was that you can replace everythin on os0: with testkit except for psp2bootconfig and no brick, however. i havent noticed anything new w rex from doing this..
slifer1231

Post by slifer1231 »

Now that enso is out. After installing enso due to it detecting os0 modification can this be installed after installing enso and it function?
SilicaAndPina

Post by SilicaAndPina »

slifer1231 wrote:Now that enso is out. After installing enso due to it detecting os0 modification can this be installed after installing enso and it function?
enso interestingly didnt even detect my REX firmware on my vita (it is acturally just a VS0: Mods not os0: lel)
as for if it still works, um yes it does! no problems for me..
andutrache

Post by andutrache »

I can also confirm, i installed this and it worked with no problems whatsoever.

Return to “HENkaku”