HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#418143 by dic1911
Wed May 03, 2017 2:14 pm
Thanks for the plugin, somehow the image looks a bit "transparent" in VitaShell, but the same screenshot looks just fine on PC
Advertising
#418144 by NoOne
Wed May 03, 2017 3:13 pm
dic1911 wrote:Thanks for the plugin, somehow the image looks a bit "transparent" in VitaShell, but the same screenshot looks just fine on PC


yeah same problem here
Advertising
#418145 by Rinnegatamante
Wed May 03, 2017 5:47 pm
NoOne wrote:
dic1911 wrote:Thanks for the plugin, somehow the image looks a bit "transparent" in VitaShell, but the same screenshot looks just fine on PC


yeah same problem here


I'm quite sure this is caused by vita2d erroneously processing X value of an XRGB bitmap. Screenie stores the alpha value of the image in the X channel. I can try to make it so that it saves bitmap as 24 bits but it could add new slowdowns during the process due to bitshifting.
#418159 by Rinnegatamante
Thu May 04, 2017 2:46 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:
NoOne wrote:
dic1911 wrote:Thanks for the plugin, somehow the image looks a bit "transparent" in VitaShell, but the same screenshot looks just fine on PC


yeah same problem here


I'm quite sure this is caused by vita2d erroneously processing X value of an XRGB bitmap. Screenie stores the alpha value of the image in the X channel. I can try to make it so that it saves bitmap as 24 bits but it could add new slowdowns during the process due to bitshifting.


Well the issue was caused by vita2d as expected. Next version of VitaShell should be fixed.

References:
- https://github.com/xerpi/libvita2d/pull/46
- https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/issues/230
#419678 by Rinnegatamante
Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:13 pm
Yoyogames28 wrote:Screenie isn't working when using a SD2Vita adapter, but it may be the cause of Kuio, since this and Rincheat are the two plugin not working for me (oclockvita and Framecounter work)


kuio needs to be recompiled for enso in order to work. I'll re-compile it as soon as possible. In the meantime, i suggest you to give a try to pngshot by xyz: http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/283

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests