HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#419346 by Joel16
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:48 am
Game mode is rather limited so unless someone reverse's SceShell this plugin's functionality is going to be limited. Most of the features in this plugin/recovery are already available in other homebrews so this isn't necessarily something new, however that is possibly going to change in the future. The main reason was to bring back the nostalgia from the good old PSP days. For PSTV users it allows you to quickly reboot/shutdown/suspend the device so there's the benefit in that.

Recovery menu is kept minimal, at least for now so you're not going to find a lot of options there. I'm open for suggestions so feel free to make requests on features and I'll give it a try it if it's feasible.

"Recovery menu screenshot"

Features:

- Control CPU/GPU clock separately.
- Reboot/Shutdown/Suspend device in game.
- Reload tai config.
- Back up PSN activation files.
- Rebuild/Update database.
- Swap enter button (X / O)

Instructions:

Please download and install the vsh_recovery.vpk if you want to use the recovery functions.
Place vsh.suprx in the ux0:/tai folder.
In your config.txt add:

If you want this running in all titles:
Code: Select all*ALL
ux0:tai/vsh.suprx

or if you want it running under a specific title:
Code: Select all# titleid for your application
*VID000162
ux0:tai/vsh.suprx

Button combo to bring up the plugin: (L + R + Start) - Smoke's suggestion.

Download:

vsh_recovery.vpk
vsh.suprx
Advertising
#419348 by fate6
Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:09 am
I really hope this ends up matching what the PSP VSH menu could do, always wondered why something like this was never made for the PS3 or any other system for that matter.

Gud Lak!?!1
Advertising
#419353 by Joel16
Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:40 am
fate6 wrote:I really hope this ends up matching what the PSP VSH menu could do, always wondered why something like this was never made for the PS3 or any other system for that matter.

Gud Lak!?!1

Yeah the point is to try and make this similar to Ultimate VSH Menu by TN. Sadly some functions aren't accessible due to certain restrictions. If someone does RE SceSchell, we could bring more functionality to it and make this run on SceShell instead.

Also I thought there was one for PS3, I did remember seeing something like that back in PSX-Place.
#419355 by fate6
Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:32 am
Joel16 wrote:Also I thought there was one for PS3, I did remember seeing something like that back in PSX-Place.

Looks like one was made but it didn't get any traction, Oh well.
#419370 by mickael28
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:23 am
>> Button combo to bring up the plugin: (L + R + Start) - Smoke's suggestion.

I installed it and copied the suprx file and modified the config.txt but when I click L+R+Start on Adrenaline nothing happens, and if I click Select I still see the Adrenaline VHS menu. Do I need to do anything else for this to be triggered?
#419374 by Joel16
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:22 am
mickael28 wrote:>> Button combo to bring up the plugin: (L + R + Start) - Smoke's suggestion.

I installed it and copied the suprx file and modified the config.txt but when I click L+R+Start on Adrenaline nothing happens, and if I click Select I still see the Adrenaline VHS menu. Do I need to do anything else for this to be triggered?

Heh I don't see why you'd want to run it on Adrenaline, however are you using this under *ALL?

Because I tried under the specific title which adrenaline runs under and that works, however the button input gets kinda scr..ed. It seems like old_pad fails to register and the VSH menu gets harder to navigate.