Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSV VSH Menu - [taiHEN]

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Joel16

Re: Ultimate VSH Menu - [Tai-hen]

Post by Joel16 »

andoryuu3 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:24 pm
Joel16 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:05 pm Also to anyone who may be viewing this, please don't use *ALL for this plugin, for some reason causes issues when loading any type of homebrew according to one user.

Of course if you do get into this situation, reinstall henkaku and hold R so that it may reset the config.txt. I have finals next week so I can't really work on this until after.
Is this still a problem with versions 2.0 and above? As you may have guessed, I'm asking because I have a system on 3.65 and reinstalling HENkaku doesn't seem to be an option.

EDIT: I assume it is no longer an issue as the readme for the latest version instructs you to use *ALL

Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic work. However I did run into a small bug that I'm not sure how to reproduce...

For some reason PSV VSH Menu did not properly generate the configuration files in ur0:data/vsh/ ... they were folders with .cfg appended to the end of the folder name instead of files. I manually had to delete them and relaunch PSV VSH Menu, then the .cfg files were made properly. Until I did that, it was impossible to change the color of the PSV VSH Menu. Pressing the left and right directional buttons did nothing, or it would flash quickly to the green color and then back to red almost immediately.

As for a feature request, do you think you could implement a feature where we can change what is considered "default" for clock speeds? For the majority of the apps/games I have I want the clock speed set to the highest setting. Implementing a feature like this could potentially replace oclockvitaminimal (which is unknown to work on 3.65, hence why I shifted to PSV VSH Menu) in terms of functionality.

Possible ideas on how to accomplish this could either be a setting in the main config file, or have an DEFAULT.cfg file somewhere. Maybe in the titles folder? Then when a config file doesn't exist for the title that's launched, it can inherit the values from DEFAULT.cfg.

I realize in this situation I would have to delete the config files for titles I've already launched and ran PSV VSH Menu on to reset the values, but that's not much of a hassle IMO. I'm just setting up a 3.65 PSTV for a friend and don't know what they're going to be playing, but I want the experience to be the best possible for them.
Sorry I don't check here often anymore. I have made another release that may fix your issues.

PSV VSH Menu - v3.1

• Fixed issues with certain games failing to open the VSH Menu.
  • Fixed issues with games over 3.61+ not working.
  • Fixed issues with certain games not being able to change any of the options.
The button combo to open the VSH menu is: L + R + START

Download
Advertising
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
Taronish3

Re: PSV VSH Menu - [taiHEN]

Post by Taronish3 »

Hello is there any way to config launched button thank let me know.
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy

Return to “HENkaku”