HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#418011 by Rinnegatamante
Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:05 am
Description:
Numpty Physics is a drawing puzzle game in the spirit (and style) of Crayon Physics using the same excellent Box2D engine.

Vita Port of NumptyPhysics for PSP. This port is an improved version of the first Vita port made by meetpatty.
I decided to make a brand new repository cause meetpatty seems to be unreachable even via mail.

I'm planning to add some other new feature differently to meetpatty port such as BGM audio playback, touch support, retrotouch support.
As of now, this is a 1:1 adaptation of meetpatty code for HENkaku with some bugfixes.

Keys

Up/Down/Left/Right/Analog Stick - Move cursor;
R-Trigger + Up/Down/Left/Right/Analog Stick - Fast cursor move;
L-Trigger + Left/Right - Next/Previous level;
Cross - Drawing lines;
Square - Restart level;
Triangle/Start - Pause;
Cicle - Delete last drawing line;
Select - Show edit menu;

Installation

- Install the VPK file
- Download the Data Files zip and extract it in ux0:/data (So you have ux0:/data/Numpty Physics/some_files_here)

Credits

meetpatty - First Vita port author for Rejuvenate.
rock88 - PSP port from were this port is based of.

Changelog

v.0.4:
- Adapted to work on HENkaku
- Fixed a bug were the DPAD had some virtual limit for y-axis in some circumstances.

Screenshots
Spoiler
ImageImage

Links

Download: http://rinnegatamante.it/vitadb/#/info/243
Sourcecode: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/NumptyPhysics-Vita
Advertising
#418013 by dmaskell92
Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 pm
I love this game, thanks port master.
Advertising
#418022 by lorak
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:47 am
Rinnegatamante wrote:Description:
I'm planning to add some other new feature differently to meetpatty port such as BGM audio playback, touch support, retrotouch support.

That would be great! In particular, the touch screen and back touch pad support.
Thanks for the update.
#418026 by meetpatty
Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:11 am
Was surprised to see a release of Numpty Physics for the Vita show on my twitter feed, thought wololo was reposting my previous release lol. Well perhaps you can apply some polish to my port Rinnegatamante!
#418034 by Rinnegatamante
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:33 pm
meetpatty wrote:Was surprised to see a release of Numpty Physics for the Vita show on my twitter feed, thought wololo was reposting my previous release lol. Well perhaps you can apply some polish to my port Rinnegatamante!

I tried to contact you both via mail and on Github a month ago but never got an answer. That's why i started a new release.

Btw, yep, i'm planning to add some extra features to take full advantage of what PSVITA has to offer.