Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

error (C1-2858-3) on Adrenaline-4 when launching homebrew

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
solidsnake

error (C1-2858-3) on Adrenaline-4 when launching homebrew

Post by solidsnake »

Im using a 3.60 vita. Before Adrenaline-3, my homebrew worked fine.
All homebrew stopped working when upgrading to Adrenaline-3 and 4. PS1 and PSP games all work great though. When I launch homebrew, adrenaline crashes with error (C1-2858-3) and sometimes rebooting is required. I have uninstalled and reinstalled completely using vita-AdrenalineEasyInstaller v1.10. I have also tried patapon 2 as the base game as well as talkman travel toyko and bigheadsnooker just to rule out if it is a MINI game issue.
Any Idea?
Is anyone having the same issue?
I have ARK installed as well and the same homebrew works well on it. :?
Advertising
Mrgreezy3

Re: error (C1-2858-3) on Adrenaline-4 when launching homebr

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

First off there is no adrenaline 4 its 3.1 and its a fix now for the help....Turn off your plugins while launching home brew games it should work fine I use music.prx with my daedalus64 and it works fine depending on the home brew maybe... and make sure the driver is inferno. Hope this helps .
Advertising
bosshunter

Post by bosshunter »

Mrgreezy3 wrote:First off there is no adrenaline 4 its 3.1 and its a fix now for the help....Turn off your plugins while launching home brew games it should work fine I use music.prx with my daedalus64 and it works fine depending on the home brew maybe... and make sure the driver is inferno. Hope this helps .
Actually, Adrenaline v4 got released yesterday...

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
Bert960

Post by Bert960 »

There is actually a v4. It was released a day after 3.1

Mrgreezy3

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

bosshunter wrote:
Mrgreezy3 wrote:First off there is no adrenaline 4 its 3.1 and its a fix now for the help....Turn off your plugins while launching home brew games it should work fine I use music.prx with my daedalus64 and it works fine depending on the home brew maybe... and make sure the driver is inferno. Hope this helps .

lol yah got me ... well i updated and i have no issues still maybe he still needs to disable his plugins sometimes hombreww wont lauch while certain plugins is on i recommend to get pergame.prx plugin it works perfectly ..... hope this helps

i have a homebrew for you to test halo 4 psp every heard of it?
solidsnake

Post by solidsnake »

Mrgreezy3 wrote:
bosshunter wrote:

lol yah got me ... well i updated and i have no issues still maybe he still needs to disable his plugins sometimes hombreww wont lauch while certain plugins is on i recommend to get pergame.prx plugin it works perfectly ..... hope this helps

i have a homebrew for you to test halo 4 psp every heard of it?
Turning off all plugins worked! Thank you! 8-)

Return to “HENkaku”