HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#418419 by given001
Tue May 23, 2017 1:53 am
Joel16 wrote:
given001 wrote:Hi ,I followed your instruction but when i press the button it show nothing :(, please help. My vita's fw is 3.60 hacked with taiHen .

What exactly do you have in your config? I hope you're not using RAND666, because that was an example.

You can just use

Code: Select all# titleid for your application
*ALL
ux0:tai/batteryPercent.suprx

Then use either of the following combinations:
Code: Select allStart + Up -> Current battery percentage.
Star +  Left -> Current battery temperature in degrees C.
Start + Right -> Battery life time.

Start + Down -> Close each of the above.

Thank for replied :D,I've got it worked, but another problems in adrenaline is the battery percentage always showing up and flashing but won't turn off .
Advertising
#418430 by Joel16
Tue May 23, 2017 6:24 pm
given001 wrote:
Joel16 wrote:
given001 wrote:Hi ,I followed your instruction but when i press the button it show nothing :(, please help. My vita's fw is 3.60 hacked with taiHen .

What exactly do you have in your config? I hope you're not using RAND666, because that was an example.

You can just use

Code: Select all# titleid for your application
*ALL
ux0:tai/batteryPercent.suprx

Then use either of the following combinations:
Code: Select allStart + Up -> Current battery percentage.
Star +  Left -> Current battery temperature in degrees C.
Start + Right -> Battery life time.

Start + Down -> Close each of the above.

Thank for replied :D,I've got it worked, but another problems in adrenaline is the battery percentage always showing up and flashing but won't turn off .

I might be wrong but I thought scePowerGetBatteryPercentage was hooked into adrenaline with the VITA's nids?
Advertising