Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

[RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Rinnegatamante » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Description

Started learning how taiHen works yesterday, so expect a lot of these little plugins release in the next days during my learning period :P
As the title says, this is a little plugin that works as an FPS counter. It will show an FPS counter on the top left side of your screen.

Controls

Hold Start for 3 seconds to enable/disable fps showing.

Links

Download: http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/231
Source: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/Framecounter

Credits

A huge thanks to everyone who helped me getting into taiHen on #vitasdk.
Advertising
Last edited by Rinnegatamante on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

User avatar
Yoyogames28
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: [RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Yoyogames28 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:23 pm

I can't get the FPS counter to show for physical or dumped games whether I use "*ALL" or specify the plugin per-game in config.txt
Advertising
Discount DF

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Rinnegatamante » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Yoyogames28 wrote:I can't get the FPS counter to show for physical or dumped games whether I use "*ALL" or specify the plugin per-game in config.txt
Have you restarted your PSVITA?
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

User avatar
Yoyogames28
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: [RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Yoyogames28 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Rinnegatamante wrote:
Yoyogames28 wrote:I can't get the FPS counter to show for physical or dumped games whether I use "*ALL" or specify the plugin per-game in config.txt
Have you restarted your PSVITA?
Yes, I've restarted it
Discount DF

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Rinnegatamante » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Yoyogames28 wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:
Yoyogames28 wrote:I can't get the FPS counter to show for physical or dumped games whether I use "*ALL" or specify the plugin per-game in config.txt
Have you restarted your PSVITA?
Yes, I've restarted it
Then there's an issue in your config.txt apparently.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

User avatar
Yoyogames28
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: [RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Yoyogames28 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Rinnegatamante wrote:
Then there's an issue in your config.txt apparently.
Here's a pastebin of my config
Discount DF

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Rinnegatamante » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Try to place it before oclockvita. Other than that, it seems correct.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

User avatar
Yoyogames28
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: [RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Yoyogames28 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Rinnegatamante wrote:Try to place it before oclockvita. Other than that, it seems correct.
That didn't fix it
Discount DF

User avatar
Rinnegatamante
VIP
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Rinnegatamante » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Yoyogames28 wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:Try to place it before oclockvita. Other than that, it seems correct.
That didn't fix it
Don't know what could be the problem. Framecounter basically shares the same code of oclockvita / VitaFlux and several other plugins in terms of functions hooking. Try to temporary use the config.txt i've put in the release pack and check if it works with it.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D

User avatar
Yoyogames28
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: [RELEASE] Framecounter - FPS counter plugin for PSVITA

Post by Yoyogames28 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:21 pm

Rinnegatamante wrote:
Don't know what could be the problem. Framecounter basically shares the same code of oclockvita / VitaFlux and several other plugins in terms of functions hooking. Try to temporary use the config.txt i've put in the release pack and check if it works with it.
Using your config.txt didn't fix it (I restarted my Vita after replacing it)
Discount DF

Post Reply

Return to “HENkaku”