Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
mOrCegO89
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by mOrCegO89 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:26 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Ok got my last point needed, here it is is v3 thanx to vosman!
https://ufile.io/86256
Thank you. :)
now if nobody minds, I'll attach it here.
@qwikrazor87 can you use the last version? I can't, I put the first kzv.suprx and I can use square+up to enable cheats, however, when replace that kzv.suprx with the lasted one (V3) I can't enable it! :( What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Advertising

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by qwikrazor87 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:43 am

mOrCegO89 wrote:@qwikrazor87 can you use the last version? I can't, I put the first kzv.suprx and I can use square+up to enable cheats, however, when replace that kzv.suprx with the lasted one (V3) I can't enable it! :( What am I doing wrong? Thanks
The original site says the new hot key is L trigger + R trigger + Square.
Advertising
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.60 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.60 HENkaku Ensō
Maxwest Nitro 4 phone - Android 5.1
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

blueheaven
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by blueheaven » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:50 am

Yeah that's right, forgot to post that but the combo has changed, the plugin is workin' fine :)

mOrCegO89
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by mOrCegO89 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:49 pm

qwikrazor87 wrote:
mOrCegO89 wrote:@qwikrazor87 can you use the last version? I can't, I put the first kzv.suprx and I can use square+up to enable cheats, however, when replace that kzv.suprx with the lasted one (V3) I can't enable it! :( What am I doing wrong? Thanks
The original site says the new hot key is L trigger + R trigger + Square.
Thanks both of you :)

kingdragonroll
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by kingdragonroll » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:39 pm

i keep getting error c1-12828-1 what am i doing wrong. here is my config.txt. thanks for any help
Attachments
config.rar
(369 Bytes) Downloaded 176 times

mOrCegO89
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by mOrCegO89 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:09 am

kingdragonroll wrote:i keep getting error c1-12828-1 what am i doing wrong. here is my config.txt. thanks for any help
Try mine:

http://www.filedropper.com/config_114

Note: change your ID game if not the same as mine

kzv(v1) hot key is up+square
kzv(v2) is L+R+square to activate

If it's not working yet, try to backup your save game, then delete your game, then transfer it again to your Vita

kingdragonroll
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by kingdragonroll » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:48 am

tried your same error removed the game and disabled the plugin and still getting same error finding another copy now

mOrCegO89
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by mOrCegO89 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm

kingdragonroll wrote:tried your same error removed the game and disabled the plugin and still getting same error finding another copy now
You probably have a bad copy (maidump or vpk) try another release.

Hazardrey24
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:58 am

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by Hazardrey24 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:46 am

Can you add a cheat that can extend the time in the botzone? It would be awesome :lol:

Percivaru
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Re: [Release] killzone mercenary cheat plugin for psvita

Post by Percivaru » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Very nice, kudos to the one who did this :3

:D :D :D

Post Reply

Return to “HENkaku”