HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#416537 by bacacho
Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:23 am
Any body please can re upload the plugin, please ??
Advertising
#416541 by qwikrazor87
Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:53 am
Does anyone have a link for the latest version? My Chinese is a little rusty. Thanks.
I have the link from the previous post (thank you), but I'd appreciate the latest one. awesome job on this plugin, I love it. :)
#416542 by jastolze
Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:24 am
qwikrazor87 wrote:Does anyone have a link for the latest version? My Chinese is a little rusty. Thanks.
I have the link from the previous post (thank you), but I'd appreciate the latest one. awesome job on this plugin, I love it. :)

If someone can download from the site he posted on, then there would be a download link. It's asking for money per download, and that's incredibly fishy. I created an account, even though it wouldn't let me continue without giving out my cell number :/
#416543 by qwikrazor87
Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:29 am
jastolze wrote:If someone can download from the site he posted on, then there would be a download link. It's asking for money per download, and that's incredibly fishy. I created an account, even though it wouldn't let me continue without giving out my cell number :/

well, I'll ask around on Twitter than for the latest build. :| Thanks. :)
#416550 by qwikrazor87
Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:26 pm
blueheaven wrote:You have to earn points to download stuff. You can earn points in several ways, just signing in every day is one of them. I need just 1 point to download it :)
Just posting it here would be easier...

We are phisherman.
(sarcasm intended)
#416571 by qwikrazor87
Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:25 pm
blueheaven wrote:Ok got my last point needed, here it is is v3 thanx to vosman!
https://ufile.io/86256

Thank you. :)
now if nobody minds, I'll attach it here.
Attachments
(10.89 KiB) Downloaded 329 times