Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)
HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
- HBL Collaborator
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:45 am
- Location: Barcelona
As you may have already seen, I've written a plugin to connect and control the Wiimote to the PSVita
This time I've come up with a plugin that lets you connect the DS4 instead.
Enable the plugin:
Using it for the first time (pairing the controller):
- Add ds4vita.skprx to taiHEN's config (ux0:/tai/config.txt):
- You need to refresh the config.txt by rebooting or through VitaShell.
Using it once paired (see above):
- Go to Setting -> Devices -> Bluetooth Devices
- Press SHARE+PS on the DS4 for about 3 seconds, until the lightbar blinks
- The DS4 will then connect and be paired (don't press over it when it appears)
- Just press the PS button and it will connect to the Vita
: If you use Mai, don't put the plugin inside ux0:/plugins because Mai will load all stuff you put in there...
Last edited by xerpi
on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:04 am
- Location: Germany
PSVita 1001 - 3.60
PSVita 1004 - 3.60 IDU
PSVita 1004 - 2.02 TN-V
PSP 2004 - 6.60 ME-1.8 (TA-085v1)
PSP 1004 - 5.00 M33-6 (TA-081)
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:40 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Portugal
I knew this was coming. Great job!
- Big Beholder
- Posts: 7562
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
- Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$
All people need now is some form of video out :3
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:15 pm
Any hope about PS3 controller?
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 am
- Location: The darkness
Awesome, I was hoping someone would make this. Was disappointed $ony didn't do it after go had ds3 support.
Now if only we could use the Vita as a bluetooth controller for other things.
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:40 am
tnks xerpi!! i hope to see support for controllers generic bluetooth, I have a SFC30 gamepad, it would be great.
take note pleeeease
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:00 am
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:48 pm
So it doesn't pair ? Mine just flashes for a while and then turns off
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:42 am
Appreciate your work on this. However, as stated above - I too am only getting a flashy flashy white light on my controller. No "pairing" seems to occur so i cannot use it - or have I misunderstood?