Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Adrenalin no longer running homebrew taiHENkaku 5 (Fixed)

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
solidsnake

Adrenalin no longer running homebrew taiHENkaku 5 (Fixed)

Post by solidsnake »

EDIT: Press select to open recovery menu/configuration/use sony psp osk (currently: enabled)
I don't know what this option does but when it is enabled the eboots will boot and homebrew works again. :oops:
Sometimes you just have to mess with the options until it works.

I had Adrenalin installed and working flawlessly with tai henkaku 4. I updated to tai henkaku 5 and now Adrenalin can only run ISOs but not emulators or homebrew. I did do a clean install as well. Why would Adrenalin run ISOs but not homebrew? Is this a bug or something I am doing? I also used the Adrenaline EasyInstaller. Whats happens when I run homebrew is the PSP logo will appear and then after a while I get an error message. After that I have to reboot the Vita then run the exploit again, and then open Adrenalin again. Also after the error message my normal psp and ps1 games dont work. Its like the pspemu has crashed entirely.
The only thing I have done differently is install tai henkaku 5 and update to vitashell 1.43 yet ISO loading still works :? Did I find a bug? The error message is C1-2858-3.
Just tried both a mini and normal psp game with the Adrenaline EasyInstaller with the same outcome above. :roll:
Advertising
Last edited by solidsnake on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
d@rk51d3

Re: Adrenalin no longer running homebrew with beta henkaku 5

Post by d@rk51d3 »

I can't even run ISO's. Splash screen/video in XMB runs fine, but launching the game gives error 8002013a

Purchased titles run fine.

**EDIT**

Fixed my problem by changing ISO loader mode back to "inferno" in the VSH menu (select button in XMB) ;)

Might be worth having a play with those settings and see if there's a difference between Sony, Inferno and M33 for homebrew launching.
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Why did everyone change it? Inferno is just an updated M33 anyway but nuuuu muh DaX!
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
solidsnake

Post by solidsnake »

d@rk51d3 wrote:I can't even run ISO's. Splash screen/video in XMB runs fine, but launching the game gives error 8002013a

Purchased titles run fine.

**EDIT**

Fixed my problem by changing ISO loader mode back to "inferno" in the VSH menu (select button in XMB) ;)

Might be worth having a play with those settings and see if there's a difference between Sony, Inferno and M33 for homebrew launching.
Yes, ISO loading works great in Adrenaline. But homebrew and emulators always crash with an error. Is anyone else having this issue on tai henkaku beta 5? If so please confirm. Thank You. :D
solidsnake

Post by solidsnake »

Does anyone know if its possible to install taihenkaku beta 4? Or do I always have to install the latest version?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Unless someone has a copy of the files for it then no its latest only, Personally I have no problems with v5 so IDK :/
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
solidsnake

Post by solidsnake »

fate6 wrote:Unless someone has a copy of the files for it then no its latest only, Personally I have no problems with v5 so IDK :/
Okay Dokay :lol:

Return to “HENkaku”