Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Switchkaku [VPK] [1.06]

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
deanial

Re: [RELEASE] Switchkaku [VPK] [1.03]

Post by deanial » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:06 am

Anyone here who's got problem downloading taiHen via browser? i've tried so many times, the download just doesn't finish. My internet connection is fine by the way.
Advertising

gn184203

Post by gn184203 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:08 pm

deanial wrote:Anyone here who's got problem downloading taiHen via browser? i've tried so many times, the download just doesn't finish. My internet connection is fine by the way.
i don't have any problem about downloading taiHen online.
i only had problem of taiHen offline mode(by using Switchkaku and email app i mean).
i always got "error code 0*8002d011" if i installed Adrenaline fisrt before installing Switchkaku 1.03.

if i install Switchkaku 1.03 and get Henkaku in email app work first and then install Adrenaline, everything runs smoothly. :D
the email app now won't have any error code now, and Adrenaline runs good. :D

i followed a guide in a China forum to reinstall Adrenaline.
i don't know if it's 100% right thing to do, at least it works for me.

if u never installed Adrenaline, i think it might not be the best solution for u.....

USE AT UR OWN RISKS. :D

reboot ur device to get Henkaku6.
delete files in "ux0:/pspemu/adrenaline" folder, u can keep the 661.PBP.
(this folder is not ur psp demo, it's just files of psp emulator.)
delete files in "ux0:/tai".
(files of taihenkaku.)
back to desktop, delete AdrenalineEasyInstaller bubble(if u have one), molecularshell bubble.
(DO NOT Delete Ur PSP Demo Bubble.)
(Lots of people don't have a backup of their PSP Demo so Do Not Delete Ur PSP Demo Bubble.)
format ur email.
reboot ur device.

Get taiHenkaku.
(this step also install molecularshell if someone needs to know.)
Install Switchkaku and get ur Henkaku in email app work first.
then install Adrenaline.
Done~

P.S.
btw my PSTV usually mute after i reboot by using the reboot function in Switchkaku 1.03. :o
there will be no problem if i use the reboot function in Vitashell.
have anyone met the same problem?
Advertising

deanial

Post by deanial » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:22 am

gn184203 wrote:
deanial wrote:Anyone here who's got problem downloading taiHen via browser? i've tried so many times, the download just doesn't finish. My internet connection is fine by the way.
i don't have any problem about downloading taiHen online.
i only had problem of taiHen offline mode(by using Switchkaku and email app i mean).
i always got "error code 0*8002d011" if i installed Adrenaline fisrt before installing Switchkaku 1.03.

if i install Switchkaku 1.03 and get Henkaku in email app work first and then install Adrenaline, everything runs smoothly. :D
the email app now won't have any error code now, and Adrenaline runs good. :D

i followed a guide in a China forum to reinstall Adrenaline.
i don't know if it's 100% right thing to do, at least it works for me.

if u never installed Adrenaline, i think it might not be the best solution for u.....

USE AT UR OWN RISKS. :D

reboot ur device to get Henkaku6.
delete files in "ux0:/pspemu/adrenaline" folder, u can keep the 661.PBP.
(this folder is not ur psp demo, it's just files of psp emulator.)
delete files in "ux0:/tai".
(files of taihenkaku.)
back to desktop, delete AdrenalineEasyInstaller bubble(if u have one), molecularshell bubble.
(Lots of people don't have a backup of their PSP Demo so Do Not Delete Ur PSP Demo Bubble.)
format ur email.
reboot ur device.

Get taiHenkaku.
(this step also install molecularshell if someone needs to know.)
Install Switchkaku and get ur Henkaku in email app work first.
then install Adrenaline.
Done~

P.S.
btw my PSTV usually mute after i reboot by using the reboot function in Switchkaku 1.03. :o
there will be no problem if i use the reboot function in Vitashell.
have anyone met the same problem?

Going to give this one a go later! Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: Done! Thanks man! Finally, after almost a week of nonstop trying!

CountDuckula

Post by CountDuckula » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:15 am

First of all I should say thank you for the app, it's really handy :)

I've had an issue with v1.03 along with at least one other person from gbatemp (http://gbatemp.net/threads/switchkaku-problem.451277/)

The email is created but the exploit is never triggered, it sits on the blank email screen if left.
I had 1.02 and the previous taihen beta installed offline which worked great. Upgraded to switchkaku 1.03 and installed the latest offline taihen but the email did not trigger the exploit

I got it working by:
*pressed select to reset the email app
*tried pressing triangle and start, both gave some errors: http://i.imgur.com/zNKjHQ9.jpg
*quit switchkaku, opened the email app then closed it
*opened switchkaku and pressed triangle (without first pressing select). It installed successfully
*pressed R to reboot

I tried it quite a few times and always had the same issue after using select to reset the email app. I ensured the email app was not open and even opened it then held circle to close the splash screen.
A few other things I noticed:
*Sometimes you get 2 'taihen' entries in the email app rather than just one. I thought this was tied to swapping between taihen and henkaku but now i cant recreate it :)
*If you leave the vita in flight mode and try to install the offline exploit (me being stupid) with the triangle/start button, you get the following error which isn't very descriptive: http://i.imgur.com/zfm3ZAa.jpg

luck

Post by luck » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Seems there are a few problems with beta.henkaku.
when you download the files make sure all the progress bars are full, i had to download the latest r7 5 times.

if you see 2 mails something went wrong, you only need to press select.
about the exploit, i can tell you that the latest taihen does not trigger as fast as the first beta with the email app, so if you are sure the files are not corrupted you need to try until it boots.

i will change that message.

thanks

talmagal

Post by talmagal » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:58 pm

luck wrote:Seems there are a few problems with beta.henkaku.
when you download the files make sure all the progress bars are full, i had to download the latest r7 5 times.

if you see 2 mails something went wrong, you only need to press select.
about the exploit, i can tell you that the latest taihen does not trigger as fast as the first beta with the email app, so if you are sure the files are not corrupted you need to try until it boots.

i will change that message.

thanks
`1.03 is giving me errors when using it. If i run it after having run henkaku(stable) it works fine can reset email.db etc etc but if start it from taihenkaku side it breaks switchkaku.

So henkaku can edit emails etc. but taihenkaku it breaks switchkaku

have tried:
1. install henkaku first
2. RUn switchkaku reset email
3. open email app and close
4. hit triangle in switchkaku to install using latest taihenkaku build
5. set email default to henkaku
6. reboot vita
7.test offline henkaku (works)
8. run switchkaku
9. change tai to default
10. reboot vita
11. run taihenkaku from email
12. Let it run rai installs from net
13. go back to switchkaku
14. cant switch default email or reset email.db gives errors.
15. try uninstalling and reinstalling but give errors also

luck

Post by luck » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:01 am

Can you tell me the error message, if any?

Pockets69

Re: [RELEASE] Switchkaku [VPK] [1.04]

Post by Pockets69 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Luck

I am having problems upgrading to 1.04 (1.03 worked fine)

right now i am trying 1.03 again since 1.04 gave me problems ( and i still have the 1.03 vpk with me) and now i am having the following errors:
uninstalling the exploit
Failed to execute select accountid stmt: no such table: mt_account
deleting file ux0: email/message/00/00/exploit.html fail
deleting file ux0: picture/henkaku.bin fail
deleting file ux0: data/switchkaku/henkaku.swtype fail
deleting file ux0: email/message/mail.db ok
deleting file ux0: email/message/00/00/exploit.html fail
deleting file ux0: data/switchkaku/henkaku.swtype fail
please try again

I have previously modified my app.db file, but i believe the error accountid stmt no such table: mt_account is related with mail.db not app.db, I have however restored the original app.db to its correct place.

it still doesn't work, any idea?

Thank you in advance luck.

EDIT: removed taihen from the memory card uninstalled vita shell and molecular shell, rebuilt database.
installed taihen again, installed switchkaku 1.04,
failed to execute select account stmt: no such table mt: mt_account
deleting file ux0: email/message/mail.db ok

so same error as 1.03 now... don't know what to do,

luck

Post by luck » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:45 pm

hi

switchkaku does not use the app.db.

the "deleting file .................... fail" messages should be gone on 1.04
you don t need to rebuild the database and uninstall molecular.

first, make sure "unsafe mode" is on in molecular shell, if not, turn it on and do "reload config".
after that, open switchkaku and uninstall (if installed) and press SELECT to reset the email app.

Now you can do an offline install of tai with START or you can turn on your wifi and press triangle to install (seems there s a bug in taihen installer, so it will install taihen twice: 1) when you press triangle and 2) when you run it for the first time with the email app)

Pockets69

Post by Pockets69 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:56 pm

luck wrote:hi

switchkaku does not use the app.db.

the "deleting file .................... fail" messages should be gone on 1.04
you don t need to rebuild the database and uninstall molecular.

first, make sure "unsafe mode" is on in molecular shell, if not, turn it on and do "reload config".
after that, open switchkaku and uninstall (if installed) and press SELECT to reset the email app.

Now you can do an offline install of tai with START or you can turn on your wifi and press triangle to install (seems there s a bug in taihen installer, so it will install taihen twice: 1) when you press triangle and 2) when you run it for the first time with the email app)
Yeah no.

I had a look at the source of the offline henkaku installer, to try and find what was the stmt, and why i t wasn't able to find the account_id in the stmt table.

The problem is/was the mail.db was not being deleted (or something) I deleted it manually through vita shell, started switchkaku and pressed select, checked vitashell again the mail.db was already there, and then i installed the exploit, it didn't give me any error this time around.

But to be entirely sure, Ill try to reproduce the error again, and report back.

EDIT1:

Yup was able to reproduce the error:
Failed to execute select accountid stmt: no such table: mt_account

so to reproduce the error I uninstalled taihen, reset the email with select, uninstalled switchkaku, and then remove molecularshell.
Reinstalled taihen through browser, enable unsafe homebrew, installed switchkaku, reset email with select and press start to install it does not install giving you the error above.

But i am not able to fix it again...

It seems that every time i reset the mail app, the app.db is created with 0kb but the install fails always with the same error.

EDIT2:

Was able to reproduce and fix it again.

k for me to have the error reported above it is enough to delete the mail.db and try to install with start, it doesn't install and gives me the error, Failed to execute select accountid stmt: no such table: mt_account.

Now the only way I was able to fix it was to do some weird button pressing:
- start switchkaku
- instead of pressing start, press x it will error (its normal)
- then press square it will error again (normal)
- exit of switchkaku and open the mail app you will see there are no accounts yet (that's normal again)
- go back to switchkaku press x or square to switch depending on the one that is not active, if it's tai hen switch to henkaku, if it's henkaku switch to tai hen, you will notice that now when switching it doesn't error anymore, you can switch between both options, without erroring (although the exploit is not yet installed)
- switch to tai-hen and press circle to uninstall
- then press start to install, this time the error should not appear and tai hen should install successfully and if you go to the mail app you should see the email.

This fixed it for me, it may fix it for some one else having the same problem

In the end i don't know what is causing this, 1.03 worked perfectly, and only had this problem since 1.04, the fact is that this worked for me

EDIT3:

And finally found how to really fix it:
- open switchkaku reset mail.db
- exit switchkaku
- start email app
- exit email app
- start switchkaku install using start no more errors.
Last edited by Pockets69 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “HENkaku”