HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#413707 by Red7s
Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:34 am
The Modding Of Isaac is a one click installer for all the mods that have been ported to The Binding Of Isaac Rebirth Vita edition. This will let you automatically fetch the latest mods that have been shared by the community and install them directly to your device without having to go through your PC!

This was created with LPPVita

Screenshots:

Download: https://mega.nz/#!uMEEVSjS!cVvY1qxo8eBs ... D1CYT2vrtc
Advertising
Last edited by Red7s on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#413727 by Agent-K57
Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:24 pm
Awesome, this is what I needed! :D Thanks.

//edit: Where is the cheater edition? :lol:
Advertising
#413730 by Red7s
Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:23 pm
Agent-K57 wrote:Awesome, this is what I needed! :D Thanks.

//edit: Where is the cheater edition? :lol:

I didn't include it since it is not a proper modpack and since I do not own a copy of it anymore since Mediafire banned by account
#413842 by man_of_power05
Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:36 am
i get an error when i try to install the legend of isaac. it gets about 3/4 and then it says not enough memory. can't be space on my memory card as i have 700mb free...

and after downloading the binding of south park, it gives an error saying [string "?"]; 69: error opening zip file.

and it seems to download pretty slow as well. but its a pretty good tool for the mods that can install.
#413865 by Red7s
Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:25 pm
man_of_power05 wrote:i get an error when i try to install the legend of isaac. it gets about 3/4 and then it says not enough memory. can't be space on my memory card as i have 700mb free...

and after downloading the binding of south park, it gives an error saying [string "?"]; 69: error opening zip file.

and it seems to download pretty slow as well. but its a pretty good tool for the mods that can install.

You need double the space to install the mods. Most of the mods are quite large. They are small when downloading due to being compressed. The vita needs enough space to store the zip, extract, and move the extracted files to the new directory before it can delete the old ones.

Ill look into south park thank you
#413952 by man_of_power05
Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:26 am
Hm...maybe you should add something that says how much space you need free to download and install the mod because like i said i had a lot of free space and the legend of isaac mod still said i didn't have the space. i said 700mb but now i think it was more like 1200mb

btw i just tried downloading the godmode mod and it said not enough memory too. i have about 1300mb free now so it can't be a space issue
#416667 by bigdome722
Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:44 pm
Hey i have a error i was wondering if you could help me out with, The error is [string "?"]:75:. It says it has an error opening the zip file. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the application multiple times and no success. I do have the game installed and the modding of Isaac installed. i tried deleting the folders associated with the modding of Isaac but i might have deleted the wrong ones. Thank you for the release and any help you can provide.