HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#412992 by Red7s
Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:08 pm
This is a tool to assist with making your cheat file for Rinnegatamante's rinCheat while you search/find new cheats with his handy plugin.

rinAssistant works by taking the Game ID that you enter and generating/editing a new text file depending on if you have an instance for your Game ID or not. If you already have a cheat file with the Game ID, the tool will simply add your new cheats to it without breaking the formatting. All with a simple click of a button!

Here is an example of what the final output will look like with multiple cheats(I used two of the same as an example)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!vcFkECCC!Ud6IWJy7jMv3 ... 8LSbgJtNC4
Advertising
Last edited by Red7s on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#413002 by Rinnegatamante
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:25 pm
Nice job, is the tool made with Visual C#/C++/Basic? (If so, i suppose it's compatible only with Windows and Mono.
Advertising
#413003 by Red7s
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:30 pm
Rinnegatamante wrote:Nice job, is the tool made with Visual C#/C++/Basic? (If so, i suppose it's compatible only with Windows and Mono.

Unfortunately it is made with C# :(
#413015 by CPUzX
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:33 pm
Red7s wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:Nice job, is the tool made with Visual C#/C++/Basic? (If so, i suppose it's compatible only with Windows and Mono.

No matter what language, it's still impressive. Learning any programming language is a complex task :evil:
So that's a job well done, man
#413016 by Red7s
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:35 pm
CPUzX wrote:
Red7s wrote:

No matter what language, it's still impressive. Learning any programming language is a complex task :twisted:
So that's a job well done, man

Thank you for the compliment. It means a lot after seeing some of the reddit comments about the tools I've been posting haha Hopefully someone can get a use out of this.
#413068 by Red7s
Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:02 pm
Jimmyyy09 wrote:How you use ? how do i find the infor

This doesn't find the information for you. It just helps you make your cheat list in a format rinCheat will read
#413100 by Jimmyyy09
Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:16 am
i enter the inform from rincheat but give me error code when i turn on the game. i meant from what infor i need to put for exp like 0x748393(874653) let say that show up in rincheat. where do i put the infrom from that to assistant that what i meant sorry.
#413101 by Red7s
Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:27 am
Jimmyyy09 wrote:i enter the inform from rincheat but give me error code when i turn on the game. i meant from what infor i need to put for exp like 0x748393(874653) let say that show up in rincheat. where do i put the infrom from that to assistant that what i meant sorry.

Don't enter @ # or 0x in the tool it does it automatically

If you didn't check your txt file to make sure nothing was entered incorrectly if something was that isn't supposed to be there please tell me so I can fix it. If it's correct then the details you entered are wrong try different ones