Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita DS4 with Henkaku ?

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Noside017

PS Vita DS4 with Henkaku ?

Post by Noside017 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:23 pm

I don't know if it has been ask before since I'm new to henkaku (in fact I think everyone is), does anyone know if it would be possible for ps vita to pair a DS4(Dualshock 4) via bluetooth now or ever ? .. It would be nice for remote play and probably some vita games.
Advertising

NedStark4Life

Re: PS Vita DS4 with Henkaku ?

Post by NedStark4Life » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Noside017 wrote:I don't know if it has been ask before since I'm new to henkaku (in fact I think everyone is), does anyone know if it would be possible for ps vita to pair a DS4(Dualshock 4) via bluetooth now or ever ? .. It would be nice for remote play and probably some vita games.
Yea it would be nice to play my vita with a DS4 controller :)
Advertising

thebudds

Re: PS Vita DS4 with Henkaku ?

Post by thebudds » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Noside017 wrote:I don't know if it has been ask before since I'm new to henkaku (in fact I think everyone is), does anyone know if it would be possible for ps vita to pair a DS4(Dualshock 4) via bluetooth now or ever ? .. It would be nice for remote play and probably some vita games.
A request has been made in the forum section that you should have posted this to :D
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=47006

Also "POST YOUR HENKAKU [REQUESTS] IN THE SUPPORT SECTION"
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46596

Going to lock this topic, you can post in the topic I linked or start a new one in the appropriate section... Thank you.

Return to “HENkaku”