Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] rinCheat

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
ecner20

Re: [BETA-RELEASE | TESTERS NEEDED] rinCheat

Post by ecner20 »

Hello and thanks for your efforts. I used this to my psvita slim while playing a dumped Ar no Surge in MMC mode and it leave marks in my screen even after I quit the game and restarted my unit. The marks are static and after a while it is gone. Afraid to try it again in other games. But before this, I tried dumped Freedom Was in RAM mode but got stuck in 1st loading screen.

EDIT: forgot something. I also changed the ARM,BUS and GPU clock while in AR no Surge before the marks appear. And I have the Amphetamine 1.00 plug in active too.
Advertising
Gootah

Post by Gootah »

ecner20 wrote:Hello and thanks for your efforts. I used this to my psvita slim while playing a dumped Ar no Surge in MMC mode and it leave marks in my screen even after I quit the game and restarted my unit. The marks are static and after a while it is gone. Afraid to try it again in other games. But before this, I tried dumped Freedom Was in RAM mode but got stuck in 1st loading screen.

EDIT: forgot something. I also changed the ARM,BUS and GPU clock while in AR no Surge before the marks appear. And I have the Amphetamine 1.00 plug in active too.
It's not "marks" it's just the plugin faintly appearing in the background/corners. I restarted and my VIta is fine. It happens sometimes.
Advertising
ecner20

Post by ecner20 »

Oh? Sorry. Then it is safe for the screen then? Thanks. I don't know the proper term for it so I settled for marks. Will test more games then.
Gootah

Post by Gootah »

ecner20 wrote:Oh? Sorry. Then it is safe for the screen then? Thanks. I don't know the proper term for it so I settled for marks. Will test more games then.
I admit that it does look like it's burned into the screen, but I don't think an app can instantly burn its image onto the screen.

Just keep testing.
godhand2

Post by godhand2 »

Tried it on some games I have, not working at all. Game list:

Bullet girls (JPN)

Criminal Girls: Invitation (JPN)

Great Edo Blacksmith (JPN)

Yep, 3 jpn games. Gonna try it after I install Valkyrie Drive
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Anyone reporting it doesn't work. What do you intend by "doesn't work"? IF the menu doesn't show up at all you for sure have installed it wrong.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
godhand2

Post by godhand2 »

Rinnegatamante wrote:Anyone reporting it doesn't work. What do you intend by "doesn't work"? IF the menu doesn't show up at all you for sure have installed it wrong.
The menu just doesn't show up. I put the files under ux0: plugins and added the line in the game.txt file.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

godhand2 wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:Anyone reporting it doesn't work. What do you intend by "doesn't work"? IF the menu doesn't show up at all you for sure have installed it wrong.
The menu just doesn't show up. I put the files under ux0: plugins and added the line in the game.txt file.
Are you pressing start+select after a couple of seconds the game started at least?
Is the file named rinCheat.suprx?
Have you placed the directories too?
Can you take a screenshot to your game.txt file opened?
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
godhand2

Post by godhand2 »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
godhand2 wrote:
Are you pressing start+select after a couple of seconds the game started at least?
Is the file named rinCheat.suprx?
Have you placed the directories too?
Can you take a screenshot to your game.txt file opened?
>>Yes, I pressed start+select after I loaded my savedata...or I shouldn't do that?

>>Yes, the files are named as rinCheat.suprx as it is zipped in the rar file

>>Both db and screenshot directories, yes

>>Sure, gonna take a SS after I finish installing valkyrie drive
sirauron14

Post by sirauron14 »

Anyone made cheats for Legend of Heroes? weapons, armor, shoes, accessories, costumes, items, orbament.

Return to “HENkaku”