HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita

Due to some reports that this plugin crashes your Vita (PCH-1XXX) i have to ask if it does for you!

24%
76%
#414743 by BeatPlay
Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:20 pm
Stefano S. wrote:How to activate the PS VITA TV Mode? In games appears only VITA Mode.

TV Mode is toggled by "!vshIsDolce" so if all libraries on the console work like they should it is detected automaticly. The same function is used in PSVident which after my tests works (like the plugin which was also tested on 3 consoles).

My idea is that certain Games dont allow IO access and cant access the VSHBridge because of that. In that case try and test games where PSN-Info works. If it doesnt work there either then come back and report on games, vita model and memorycard, if it does work then theres nothing to be fixed.
Advertising
#414801 by Typhoon_Neon
Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:22 pm
BeatPlay wrote:Im sorry for this guys, but ill pause the development of this plugin, because I hurt my finger badly (deep flesh wound) and cant type atm :cry:

Just focus on getting better. The scene isn't going anywhere :P
#414805 by Typhoon_Neon
Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:42 pm
BeatPlay wrote:
Typhoon_Neon wrote:
BeatPlay wrote:Im sorry for this guys, but ill pause the development of this plugin, because I hurt my finger badly (deep flesh wound) and cant type atm :cry:

Just focus on getting better. The scene isn't going anywhere :P

I would code for you, but I fear I would make the plugin do unintended stuff like format vs0: by mistake. So I better not :P
#415292 by skyhot004
Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:15 pm
"-Stoping auto dimming"

I saw that in your priority and I instantly thought
"Force screen dimming"

Currently there's no brightness control that go lower than default

It could help the battery and reduce the eye pain at night