HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita

Due to some reports that this plugin crashes your Vita (PCH-1XXX) i have to ask if it does for you!

24%
76%
#414071 by KaInEvIL
Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:31 am
Hey, i just noticed your latest 3.5 "beta" plugin made everything slower on my end, games seem more sluggish and load slower than before, i specially noticed it in eiyuu densetsu zero no kiseki evolution even after oc everything to the max. Don't know if it's because of all the added extra information features and the plugin getting clogged up or something else. :o

Just some feedback from me. And yeah, i know it's "beta" :lol:

I think 3.1 was the best "lightweight" version for me since i'm only interested in the OC working correctly but i'll continue using 3.3. Oh and there are some games where the plugin still doesn't load/work. Probably because of missing modules or how they were dumped.
Advertising
#414170 by 12gage
Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:12 pm
I apologize for the ignorant question but can you tell me how I install? Is it in the SD root (ux0:plugin/amphetamin), or is there some other place? And I place the suprx, config.txt and is there anything else I place there? Again I apologize, I'm very new to Vita hacking, I just recently discovered that all of this progress had been made and I had to break my Vita out of the moth ***. Luckily because I hadn't touched it in so long I was under 3.60 :D
Advertising
#414219 by BeatPlay
Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:54 pm
12gage wrote:I apologize for the ignorant question but can you tell me how I install? Is it in the SD root (ux0:plugin/amphetamin), or is there some other place? And I place the suprx, config.txt and is there anything else I place there? Again I apologize, I'm very new to Vita hacking, I just recently discovered that all of this progress had been made and I had to break my Vita out of the moth ***. Luckily because I hadn't touched it in so long I was under 3.60 :D

Suprx goes into ux0:plugins/
Config goes into ux0:data/amphetamin/
Game.txt goes into ux0:plugins/

And next time just read the readme ok?
#414255 by 12gage
Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:25 pm
BeatPlay wrote:
12gage wrote:I apologize for the ignorant question but can you tell me how I install? Is it in the SD root (ux0:plugin/amphetamin), or is there some other place? And I place the suprx, config.txt and is there anything else I place there? Again I apologize, I'm very new to Vita hacking, I just recently discovered that all of this progress had been made and I had to break my Vita out of the moth ***. Luckily because I hadn't touched it in so long I was under 3.60 :D

Suprx goes into ux0:plugins/
Config goes into ux0:data/amphetamin/
Game.txt goes into ux0:plugins/

And next time just read the readme ok?

Thank you for your help, sorry I didn't see the read me in the source zip. Thanks again
#414448 by Darkly_C
Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:42 pm
Hi. I have a quick question. The version 3.5 adds only extra feauture like added PSN info, added ability to display Temp in Fah ect or improves Overclocking itself? I ask because I care only on stable overclocking feauture, dont need extra
options. I use 3.3. So should i upgrade??