HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita

Due to some reports that this plugin crashes your Vita (PCH-1XXX) i have to ask if it does for you!

24%
76%
#414525 by ManaYagami
Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:10 pm
Yoyogames28 wrote:I especially noticed this with Sword Art Online: Lost Song, but the auto max clocking feature doesn't actually affect the games. I still need to open Better Amphetamin then change the values for there to be a change.

I also noticed this with Dragon Quest Builders. During the game's startup, it will have the AutoOC settings, but once I get in-game it will restore the default clocks.
Advertising
#414672 by Schadows
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:51 pm
Too bad, didn't change anything to Jak & Daxter (1).

Dumped PSN EU version with MaiDump Tool v233.2zEx
Used BetterAmphetamin v3.2 to set CPU to 444 and GPU to 222.
But eventually, the game is still a stuttering mess u__u

There goes my hope to play it on vita one day.
#414689 by MagicHp
Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:35 am
tabnksg wrote:Work well with world of final fantasy :)

It hangs at the end of any fight for me when this plugin is active... But the original amphetamin plugin won't launch it, so definitely an improvement ^^

Works fine without it in case anyone's wondering ;)
#414698 by BeatPlay
Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:15 am
Biggest Answer Post ever... lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkly_C wrote:Hi. I have a quick question. The version 3.5 adds only extra feauture like added PSN info, added ability to display Temp in Fah ect or improves Overclocking itself? I ask because I care only on stable overclocking feauture, dont need extra
options. I use 3.3. So should i upgrade??

Stay on 3.3 in this case, 3.3 allready included XBAR if i remember right, if not Updating would give you even more performance ;)

Zeroba wrote:What exactly does GPU Xbar help with? Is it just further GPU features getting OC'd or something?

GPU Crossbars were used by nVidia in the 700-Series, but it became redundant with Maxwell GPUs, but as we know the Vita uses a PowerVGA GPU (if im not mistaken). All i know is that they are used to control the VRam.

Vitas GPU works like this: GPU -> Crossbar -> Ram (behaves like CPU and BUS: CPU -> BUS -> Ram)
Modern GPUs work like this: GPU -> Ram

ManaYagami wrote:
Yoyogames28 wrote:I especially noticed this with Sword Art Online: Lost Song, but the auto max clocking feature doesn't actually affect the games. I still need to open Better Amphetamin then change the values for there to be a change.

I also noticed this with Dragon Quest Builders. During the game's startup, it will have the AutoOC settings, but once I get in-game it will restore the default clocks.

There are some games that set clock speeds themselves, because the default auto-clocks the Vita uses are dumb (More Load -> VCore and Clock drop). For the full release i will try something like a timed reoverclocking (setting the clocks again every 30 seconds, so we kinda get around this)

Schadows wrote:Too bad, didn't change anything to Jak & Daxter (1).

Dumped PSN EU version with MaiDump Tool v233.2zEx
Used BetterAmphetamin v3.2 to set CPU to 444 and GPU to 222.
But eventually, the game is still a stuttering mess u__u

There goes my hope to play it on vita one day.

Really sorry to hear that, but it was just a terrible port.

shadowbrony33 wrote:When will a FPS counter be implemented?

Sonys Library for grabbing the Framerate seems broken (the String remains empty). I will try to fix it, but atm my ideas dont look really promising :oops:

MagicHp wrote:It hangs at the end of any fight for me when this plugin is active... But the original amphetamin plugin won't launch it, so definitely an improvement ^^

Works fine without it in case anyone's wondering ;)
[/quote]
If you can provide me some information about dumptool etc. I might be able to fix it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helped some of you, in the next time i will focus on bug fixing and release BETA 2, because PSN-Info just partially fixed its no full release sorry
#414701 by MagicHp
Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:54 pm
So this is the US version, "PCSE00880", dumped with MaiDumpTool 233.2zEx, using "Switch game loading" mode 5... Or is it 6? I'll double check that with and without plugins a bit later ;)

Any other info you need?

EDIT: Both Switch mode 5 and 6 end up crashing at the end of a fight when the plugin is activated, with error C2 128128
Once it crashed I have to delete the plugin to be able to start the game again, disabling it in game.txt won't work and gives the same error.

Good luck , I really think this game could use a bit of OC ;)
#414704 by BeatPlay
Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:11 pm
MagicHp wrote:So this is the US version, "PCSE00880", dumped with MaiDumpTool 233.2zEx, using "Switch game loading" mode 5... Or is it 6? I'll double check that with and without plugins a bit later ;)

Any other info you need?

EDIT: Both Switch mode 5 and 6 end up crashing at the end of a fight when the plugin is activated, with error C2 128128
Once it crashed I have to delete the plugin to be able to start the game again, disabling it in game.txt won't work and gives the same error.

Good luck , I really think this game could use a bit of OC ;)

I will do my best to fix this, but the point with disabling in game.txt lets it look like the suprx injector is broken, in that case i cant do anything (MaiDump seems to crash plugins quite often)
#414716 by Schadows
Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:03 pm
BeatPlay wrote:
Schadows wrote:Too bad, didn't change anything to Jak & Daxter (1).

Really sorry to hear that, but it was just a terrible port.
Nothing to be sorry for. I was just surprised not to see any improvement at all . Considering the fail this port was, I never expected to get back a completely smooth experience, but at least I was hoping it would be playable.
No luck.

But from what I've tested, your plugin makes God Eater 2 framerate more stable when the screen is filled with SFX, and make a really good job on Assassin's Creed too.
#414727 by lorak
Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:43 pm
tabnksg wrote:Work well with world of final fantasy :)

How did you do to launch this game on a 3.60 Henkaku enabled PS Vita?
I have downloaded the demo and neither able to even launch it nor dump it with Vitamin 2.0.

The game only shows the message "you need to update the system software".
Of course my PS Vita is on 3.60 tied with Henkaku.
:?: