Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[v3.5-beta2] Better Amphetamin Plugin! [IMPROVED BETA]

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita

Due to some reports that this plugin crashes your Vita (PCH-1XXX) i have to ask if it does for you!

Crashes! D:
24%
Nope! :D
76%

Total votes: 62

BeatPlay

Re: Better Amphetamin Plugin! [Battery Level + Reaming SoT]

Post by BeatPlay »

romain337 wrote:Yeah, of course. I'll move before to get banned because of my language. You are just a liar. See you next time when I'll come to apologize...
The point when a hater sees he lost this battle :lol:
Advertising
My Homebrews:
romain337

Post by romain337 »

Read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/ ... lt/cu75osd

I guess you do have a kernel exploit (as yifanlu not released yet the exploit code), or you are better than him in vita knowledge ? The link is a bit old (1 year), but I would like to know what yifanlu think about what he wrote one year ago and about your "SceLibPower_stub.a" and "#include scepower_scepower_scepowersetarmclockfrequency.o".

And Yes I want a proof. It's easy to fake a video with a fake framerate printing, or fake the current Mhz values on screen. So I will wait for you to release something that actually clock the cpu higher than 444hz. I guess you'll not provide any source code -that work- because I think you are a liar.

Prove me wrong, please.
Advertising
BeatPlay

Post by BeatPlay »

romain337 wrote:Read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/ ... lt/cu75osd

I guess you do have a kernel exploit (as yifanlu not released yet the exploit code), or you are better than him in vita knowledge ? The link is a bit old (1 year), but I would like to know what yifanlu think about what he wrote one year ago and about your "SceLibPower_stub.a" and "#include scepower_scepower_scepowersetarmclockfrequency.o".

And Yes I want a proof. It's easy to fake a video with a fake framerate printing, or fake the current Mhz values on screen. So I will wait for you to release something that actually clock the cpu higher than 444hz. I guess you'll not provide any source code -that work- because I think you are a liar.

Prove me wrong, please.
Just read through it, might check my code because it gets its on-screen readings through scePowerGetArmClockFrequency() and sets it with scePowerSetArmClockFrequency() and with that code if I do scePowerArmClockFrequency(888) and directly do scePowerGetArmClockFrequency it outputs 889 (thought this was legit because of the slight offset), well at this point I seem to have to apologize... :oops:

(Not sure why this wrong output is just created with my modded libraries...)

Well then new targets are:
-More accurate remaining battery
-Modding the OC menu of rinCheat with Battery and SoT
-Trying to modify RetroLib to be able to overclock
(-Vita 2000 fix (IDK if there really is something to fix))
My Homebrews:
karsten_beoulve

Post by karsten_beoulve »

BeatPlay wrote:
romain337 wrote:Read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/ ... lt/cu75osd

Prove me wrong, please.
Just read through it, might check my code because it gets its on-screen readings through scePowerGetArmClockFrequency() and sets it with scePowerSetArmClockFrequency() and with that code if I do scePowerArmClockFrequency(888) and directly do scePowerGetArmClockFrequency it outputs 889 (thought this was legit because of the slight offset), well at this point I seem to have to apologize... :oops:

Just to clarify, we may get at max the 888mhz you were stating before or it's actually impossible to get extra juice at all?

i'm confused by now.
BeatPlay

Post by BeatPlay »

karsten_beoulve wrote:
BeatPlay wrote:

Prove me wrong, please.

Just to clarify, we may get at max the 888mhz you were stating before or it's actually impossible to get extra juice at all?

i'm confused by now.
Im confused too because I dont know if the readings are correct or not. ScePowerGetArmCloclFrequency says its at 888 but I cant see performance improvements so IDK... :?:
My Homebrews:
Mithrot

Post by Mithrot »

Hey BeatPlay! There is now video evidence that overclocking does indeed work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLaAA0M5Ryg
FoxboyJT

Post by FoxboyJT »

So sorry if I'm being ignorant with this - but how do I even install a plugin? I can't find a guide on this and I've been searching well over an hour. I must be blind.
SwordSaint_Leo

Post by SwordSaint_Leo »

FoxboyJT wrote:So sorry if I'm being ignorant with this - but how do I even install a plugin? I can't find a guide on this and I've been searching well over an hour. I must be blind.
This is exactly the reason I'm browsing this thread now too. I watched the video and was amazing to see the borderlands 2 performance. I'm not sure how to do that or how to even run the thing. I'm not really sure how to dump games either if that's required or not to make it work.
"When you counter, you don't let them cut you."
"When you protect someone, you don't let them die."
"And when you attack, you kill."
Urahara Kisuke
FoxboyJT

Post by FoxboyJT »

SwordSaint_Leo wrote:
FoxboyJT wrote:So sorry if I'm being ignorant with this - but how do I even install a plugin? I can't find a guide on this and I've been searching well over an hour. I must be blind.
This is exactly the reason I'm browsing this thread now too. I watched the video and was amazing to see the borderlands 2 performance. I'm not sure how to do that or how to even run the thing. I'm not really sure how to dump games either if that's required or not to make it work.
Spent another few hours looking, and found a zip with the amphetamin plugin ready, so this little bit of text is for that plugin specifically, adjust for whatever plugin your using.

If it doesn't already exist, make a folder in ux0: named "plugins", and place your plugins inside.

You then need to make a game.txt in the plugins folder as well, and put the following line of text in it.

Code: Select all

ux0:plugins/amphetamin.suprx 1
It's basically like loading plugins with the vita, but sense we don't have a full CFW yet, no overarching plugin I suppose. And I guess this only works with decrypted games. So there's also that.
V-AceT

Post by V-AceT »

Alright guys, im sorry in advance if i am posting something ****... :|

I have the amphetamin plugin, and it works fine. I want your one since it shows SoT. Now when i click the link, it takes me to google drive. Am i supposed to get a suprx file and txt file? Or do i just download the .txt file and copy that to my vita? I know this is possibly something i should be able to figure out...hope you can help me :)

Thanks in advance!

Return to “HENkaku”