Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Vitamin

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
joshbarnettlloyd

Vitamin

Post by joshbarnettlloyd » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:21 am

Can vitamin be used to install a back up of my psp games from psn stored on my pc ?

My vita is not associated to any account right now. I didn't want to risk a ban. But I still want to play my psp games.
Advertising

CPUzX

Re: Vitamin

Post by CPUzX » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:32 am

Almost certain that's not possible. Vitamin was designed only to dump native Vita games, but you can try it at least.
Advertising

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:21 am

It can't see PSP games at all.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

MovingxTarget

Post by MovingxTarget » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:42 am

We would require a PSP kernel exploit for that, so for now its a no. Fl0w has one, and the funny part was I think he would of ended of integrating it into Vitamin if we just waited. All is done however.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

jvabbdac

Post by jvabbdac » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:50 am

Yeah... I don't care about vita games, I almost have all. But i brought several psp games but I can't play on my vita. Or I must buy it again.

Talking about vitamin.... Anyone has the reader app?

joshbarnettlloyd

Post by joshbarnettlloyd » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:56 am

I really wanted to just play ps1 and psp titles on my vita with henkaku. Hopefully the source code is realeased at some point so devs can look at it and continue progress. I know quite a bit about coding but mainly been c# for quite some time. I haven't touched c++ or c in a while I would be a little rusty at it .

The real challenge for me would be understanding security of the device which the main devs here have been studying for quite some time. Unfortunately others don't understand the time it goes into this and just realeased devs hard work

Kosuke

Post by Kosuke » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:31 am

i mainly just wanted ddr but i cant port it or get it to work but even still i would encourage ppl not to use vitamin until we get an actual release i mean it would be funny if that vitamin formats vita after 2 dumps tho ppl would be mad

Return to “HENkaku”