HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#411070 by Yoyogames28
Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:25 pm
When copying or dumping Vita you need to make sure your Vita doesn't go into standby or it'll ruin the process. Use the Registry Editor to change the suspending interval at CONFIG/POWER_SAVING/", "suspend_interval" to 0 so it will never shut off.

Reset the Vita to make sure it works.

PS Phat users, I haven't gotten burn-in on my Vita before using this, but the possibility is always there. If you're concerned about that, use a Slim or PS TV.

UPDATE: I forgot to include the Registry Editor.
Advertising
Last edited by Yoyogames28 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#411100 by fate6
Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:37 pm
wth wrote:phat screen burn-in ? never heard about that

OLED burns in easier then the LCD of the 2k.
I have left mine on for a good long time and it never had any problems tho.
#411139 by The Z
Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:36 am
Yoyogames28 wrote:When copying or dumping Vita you need to make sure your Vita doesn't go into standby or it'll ruin the process. Use the Registry Editor to change the suspending interval at CONFIG/POWER_SAVING/", "suspend_interval" to 0 so it will never shut off.

Reset the Vita to make sure it works.

PS Phat users, PLEASE be wary of your screen getting burn-in. I do not recommend dumping on this model. Use a PS Vita TV if possible.

UPDATE: I forgot to include the Registry Editor.

Cant you just change it to 3 hours and that should be enough time for dumping big games, but not enough time to cause "burn ins" (i cannot confirm this happening on my *phat, btw).
Last edited by fate6 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: FTFY <3
#411287 by qkwyx
Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:37 am
Nice one @Anchit! hope their is "Like" button on your post.