Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS1 Bubbles and PSP isos on Henkaku

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Najibar

PS1 Bubbles and PSP isos on Henkaku

Post by Najibar » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:34 am

So I was wondering why TN-V could work on previous firmwares giving us custom ps1 bubbles w/c allowed us to play ps1 games on the vita, and now since henkaku has been released I was wondering why no one would try and recreate ps1 bubbles? I mean we have a larger access to the memory system of the vita so why can't people do this?
Advertising

zeest

Re: PS1 Bubbles and PSP isos on Henkaku

Post by zeest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:27 am

We need an exploit for the PSP kernel for PSP games. Probably the same for PS1.
Advertising

Najibar

Post by Najibar » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:27 am

Can you tell me what type of exploit do you have to use? or even just an idea how to get that exploit

frostvi3n

Post by frostvi3n » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Well what i know about exploit is that they basically exist of some error code inside the written application , which you can take advantage of them and use them for your own doing
its like tricks inside some games that you use it for your advantage on the battlefield
basically once you find that exploit you write your own code to some how jump to the program elevation , and use its own credit and previlage as of your own code so it gives u higher previlage than what you are , exploit or hacks requires more exploit to run in order to get required previlage for specific task
mostly skilled programmer can do this and find the exploit by somehow doing true or falses or simply reading the program codes via reverse enginnering or other stuff , or some tricks
basically they are not easy to find and the people that find them , will keep them for their selves incase that they wont go public so everybody can use it , cause if that happens it will get fixed soon , we all know that TheFlow have something or some kinda exploit for PS1 bubble that he said that it will work on 3.60 back in 3.51 ages of PS1 custom bubble by the flow , but i dont know if it is related to henkaku or its still a secret
some people even says that henkaku uses a system exploit in Vita system but some how they have done something to it so it wont be used for piracy stuff , YET ! :D
well henkaku is new and not lots of people did find the time to play with it , and mostly our dedicated hackers are saying goodbye to scene :(
so these stuff will make the process harder

Return to “HENkaku”