Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Read If you want us to talk about your homebrew on the blog

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
wololo
Site Admin

Read If you want us to talk about your homebrew on the blog

Post by wololo »

Hey,
I'm seeing lots of great homebrew, tools, mods,... published daily since the release of HENkaku. Sadly I don't have the time to blog about each single release, and as you might have noticed some of the historically most active guest bloggers have been MIA. Bottom line is it's been tough for me to write as many articles about homebrew releases as I want.

If you published a homebrew (or a tool, a mod, etc...) and want me to talk about it on the blog, don't be shy: shamelessly write a blog article for me to publish about your release, I'll proof-read it, maybe add a few things, and publish.

I can't promise to publish everything I receive but I'll do my best. I'll prioritize content that can be published "as is" (please include screenshots, download links, etc...)

You can send me a PM with your article, or email me at wagic.the.homebrew@gmail.com

Also, I'm always looking for guest bloggers if you want to write about all the cool scene releases we're getting lately. Send me a PM if interested :)
Advertising
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
crait

Re: Read If you want us to talk about your homebrew on the b

Post by crait »

Will definitely post in a day or so when I finish my Chicken Launcher game! :-)
Advertising

Return to “HENkaku”